Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Question Valentines Day, celebrating Eros.

What fragrance or fragrances did you get or will you get from somenone or for your self or both? I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I went on a personal mission of excess in the acquisition of fragrances this Valentines holiday week. I await most of the juices arrival tomorrow. The acquired include Molinard Vanille and Heloptrope, Liz Claiborne's Mambo, Guerlain Shalimar EDP, Demeter Cinnamon Bark, Barbara Bui's Le Parfume (2), and Salvador Dali Pour Homme. Tell me I am not the only one to be so affected by the holiday sales.
    Last edited by N_Tesla; 11th February 2010 at 09:11 PM.

Default Re: Valentines Day, celebrating Eros.

Oh hell. I went ahead and bought myself Amouage Epic woman. V-day was the excuse, anyway.
    Hearts starve as well as bodies; give us bread, but give us roses.
    ~~James Oppenheimer~~

Blog Entries

Lessa; Good for you. You got to take care of that inner child. We all do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post
    Oh hell. I went ahead and bought myself Amouage Epic woman. V-day was the excuse, anyway.

I really want this...and I haven't even sniffed it yet. It reminds me of a photo spread that I saw many years ago of Diane von Furstenberg's boudoir...it was leopard print carpeting, cabbage rose wallpaper, this terrific mix of colors & patterns. Also, SJP NYC is supposed to have strawberry. :bounce: [bounce doesn't work anymore. ]

Last edited by lilybelle; 11th February 2010 at 09:33 PM.

I am off on my tobacco kick and ordered some samples of Kilian...I an dying to try Back to Black! (Hubby is getting some Truefitt and Hill Rose Shaving cream and his usual 1805. He is also getting a tube of L'Occitane Cade aftershave...)
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

PdN rose intense (second 30 ml bottle)... very into the romance mood anyway.

I bought opposing ends of the butch-femme spectrum from Guerlain: Habit Rouge edp and Mahora edp. Both for me. My bf doesn't really care what I wear. He wears decent colognes (Tom Ford for Men and Gucci by Gucci for Men, which I dig on him, but wouldn't buy for myself) but does not have the frag obsession.

Antaeus, Zino, and Opium (femme) are my favorite erotic scents.
    I offer you perfume,
    More for its pleasure than for yours;
    You perfume perfume.

--Anonymous Ancient Greek Love Lyric

I always use this holiday as an excuse to make my wife smell good. It's almost more a gift for me than her, though she likes fragrance gifts, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I am off on my tobacco kick and ordered some samples of Kilian...I an dying to try Back to Black! (Hubby is getting some Truefitt and Hill Rose Shaving cream and his usual 1805. He is also getting a tube of L'Occitane Cade aftershave...)
    I ADORE Back to Black, hope you love it! One of my very favorites of 2009.
    Hearts starve as well as bodies; give us bread, but give us roses.
    ~~James Oppenheimer~~

Nothing! : - (

I even bought myself my own box of Milk Tray... Mr Bonkers did push the trolley round Tesco's though, which is a big deal when there's football on!
    "So many scents, so little skin"...

http://bonkersaboutperfume.blogspot.com/

I didn't buy any fragrances, but I ordered a Diptyque Narcisse candle yesterday. Can't wait for it to come!

Haha! For the Eros ay??? *Kinky Buggers We all are!* Hmm, If I had a girlfriend I'd buy her "Chane - No.19" Or..."Mitsouko"...something that really doesn't smell orthodox to Valentines at all...oh..well

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Im waiting for my Tuscan Leather to arrive... not so much a Valentines purchase, but more a much anticipated trade!

I bought it all myself: Montale Intense Tiaré, Fracas (4ml decant), Carnal Flower (4ml decant) and Musc Ravageur (4ml decant).

From DH, I'm getting a tattoo next weekend...