Code of Conduct

Default Waiting on Montale, Amouage

Anyone know if there is a way to track your order from Amouage or Montale? I ordered directly from them, and I have been waiting for about a week. I live in Denver, and there was an epic snow storm on the US eastern seaboard this week, so I understand the delay.

When Amouage or Montale ship directly to the US, do they use USPS, UPS, or Fedex? I appreciate any info someone can give me.

Default Re: Waiting on Montale, Amouage

It takes about 13 days for Montale to reach Georgia. They are very reliable.

Can't speak for Amouage. When I ordered directly from Montale they used Colissimo International from the French Postal Service and it took almost three weeks.

Previously Montale, Paris used to use DHL to send their fragrances.
    This time however, just over a month ago when I got a bottle of Black Aoud from them, they used their local French Post.

It seems Montale is trying to cut its costs by using a much cheaper post carrier and also by being stingy with samples.
    I had requested a bunch of samples from them and they said, they can only send 2 samples with every order.