Love it, Love it, Love it, just bought another 118ml bottle for £12, it is one of the few frags that is Dirt cheap but does not smell cheap, fantastic stuff......
Last edited by Russellneal; 19th January 2013 at 05:18 PM.
I have the latest formulation, wore it yesterday, and can say longevity is quite good.
This one will never be confused for fem or unisex. A good one if you're man enough for the powerhouse frags.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
This stuff is massive patchouli and some honey. But a little leather (birch tar) turned me off, so it was unfortunately a no-go. But very bold! My bottle had quite good longevity . . . 8+ hours on skin.
Guess I'll have to go back to the incredible Ungaro I to get my patchouli & honey fix.
Where are you guys buying these amazing bottles ? Remember the batch drama that I went through ? Has anyone picked up the distribution for this after EA dropped it or are people still playing roulette with EA ?
It's a scrubber for me!!
The new one is too strong for me, so one spray just above the navel and only in cold weather. Top note olfactory fatigue is likely why some say it doesn't last long. The original has too much patchouli for me, so I decided to swap or sell it.
Visit my huge swap page: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/211...-ml-Gotham-etc
Or visit my Sales page: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/211...o-make-offers!
Samples, etc. for Sale at my Crystal Flacon page: http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=282
My fragrance blog: http://bigslyfragrance.wordpress.com/
This reminds me of Givenchy Gentleman with honey added to it. Longevity and sillage are waaaaay above average, approaching nuclear. Great stuff especially for the value! I love it.
I love it as well and is the only honey fragrance I like
Is the juice worth the squeeze?