Collection Shanghaijava

missing:
Ananas Impérial
Formulation: Solid Perfume
Description: Refreshing, with a peach note!
"The buzz of the street and early morning secrets... A palanquin approaches the garden. She sensually picks at the pineapple served on a silver platter... fleshy fruit, cedar and grapefruit allow us to invent the freshness of her skin; the unequivocal caress of the young green leaves of cut fruit..."

Notes: pineapple, peach, lime, grapefruit, lemon, cedar, jasmine, musk, blackcurrant, orange

Collection Poule de Luxe:

missing:
Vanilla Sucre Glace
Description: Simultaneously sweet, flowery and fresh... "You are my favorite, and I await no other. Neroli, caramel and dizzy musk, you are all mine... oh how I love this olfactory cuisine. I will lock the door and be all alone with you..."
Notes: caramel, neroli, vanilla, tangerine, jasmine, musk bergamot

missing:
Vanilla Ganache
Description: Velvety and subtle like the peach! You’re late, My Love. Truly irritating… I’ll console myself in the arms of another. The fragrant touch of oval cocoa bean, blackberry and pink peach are by far more appealing than you. No, don’t look at me like that, or if you must then shower me with scent.”
Notes: cacao bean, vanilla, peach, dewberry, coumarin, patchouli, caramel, coconut

missing:
Vanilla Orangette
Description: Pure gourmandize… unlimited! I know – you’d do anything to bite into me! Wait a minute… smell that extraordinary fragrance. Candied orange, hazelnut slivers and bergamot zest. Shut your eyes! There, that’s so much better. Yep, I know you’ve got a soft spot for me. Oops! Must dash.”
Notes: bitter orange, hazlenut, sweet orange, vanilla, bergamot, musk, patchouli, benzoin

(Vanilla Apple should be Vanilla Pom d'Amour (translates as tomato :)
Vanilla Macaroon should be Vanilla Macaron
Vanilla Mocha should be Vanilla Moka
Vanilla Praline should be Vanilla Pralines)

Collection Les Divines Alcoves

Carry both a french and an english name

Amoureuse/In Love
Aux Anges/On Cloud Nine
Dans tes Bras/In your Arms
Le Baiser/The Kiss
Presque Nue/In the Nude Almost
Toi Mon Prince
Tout Oublier/Letting go