Code of Conduct

Thread: Spring Break!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Spring Break!

In a month or so it'll be here! I'm going to Ohio to meet up with my sister and cousin for around 2 days.. and then we're gonna all drive down to Florida and stay there for a couple of days! It'll be a blast. One issue, I've never flown while under the influence of a fragrance addiction. So do I just go out and buy decants? I was also curious about the security since I know things have tightened up lately in lieu of the attempted attacks. Is there any restrictions on size or anything? Thanks BN friends!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Spring Break!

The 3 ounce rule applies to fragrance just as with any other liquid carried on board. If you check your baggage then this rule does not apply. I have taken entire bottles (or a few) with me numerous times without issue, but I checked luggage every time. Self decanting is the safest route if you are concerned with the perceived risks of taking full bottles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ahh okay thanks! Yeah I plan on bringing one or two bottles.. the Creed will be staying home (for obvious reasons) haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just transported 15 bottles or so through checking my bag. Not a single problem there. Decanting is safer and allows you to bring a carry-on, which will save money for the flight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS View Post
    I just transported 15 bottles or so through checking my bag. Not a single problem there. Decanting is safer and allows you to bring a carry-on, which will save money for the flight.
    Ahh okay! Thanks for the feedback! I may just bring the bottles cause I don't have decants.. and don't have the money right now to buy them. If I get my refund I may splurge and buy some on eBay. Then I'd be set!