Code of Conduct

Default Missing the Bvlgari Aqva Card

The last time I bought Bvlgari Aqva, there was a card inside the box, showed the whole Aqva line of aftershave, etc. The new one I got didn't have it, which I thought I might have gotten a fake one.
    So is there any Bvlgari Aqva users out there that's missing the card? Do you think what I got was fake?

Default Re: Missing the Bvlgari Aqva Card

Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post
    The last time I bought Bvlgari Aqva, there was a card inside the box, showed the whole Aqva line of aftershave, etc. The new one I got didn't have it, which I thought I might have gotten a fake one.
    So is there any Bvlgari Aqva users out there that's missing the card? Do you think what I got was fake?
    I just bought a new, sealed 1 oz bottle that did not have such a card.
    I refuse to sink.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    I just bought a new, sealed 1 oz bottle that did not have such a card.
    My 1oz bottle I got from Scented Monkey came with one. Maybe it's random?

My Bulgari Aqua came as part of a gift (50ml EDT, shower gel and toiletry bag). The EDT did not come with a box and I did not notice any kind of card in the gift set box or toiletry bag. I bought my Aqua for full retail price from a Bulgari counter. However my 50ml Bulgari PH Extreme did come with a card but I lost it very soon after that.

Best not to jump to conclusions that your Aqua is fake or something like that. My guess is that your bottle might be from a newer or older batch.

Did your Aqua box come sealed in transparent plastic ?
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Quote Originally Posted by JoNnY 4 View Post
    My Bulgari Aqua came as part of a gift (50ml EDT, shower gel and toiletry bag). The EDT did not come with a box and I did not notice any kind of card in the gift set box or toiletry bag. I bought my Aqua for full retail price from a Bulgari counter. However my 50ml Bulgari PH Extreme did come with a card but I lost it very soon after that.

Best not to jump to conclusions that your Aqua is fake or something like that. My guess is that your bottle might be from a newer or older batch.

Did your Aqua box come sealed in transparent plastic ?
    Yep sealed plastic, and bought it from Amazon, LLC
    With so many fakes out there just wanted to be sure, that maybe some boxes come with or without the card.