Code of Conduct

Default Does Prada Amber pour Homme have the word "amber" anywhere on the package?

I'm guessing not but I wanted to make sure that I didn't get something called Prada pour Homme that I can't find listed on BN or Fragrantica. It's a little confusing as the tester bottle at the store said Amber pour Homme but the stuff I see on line is sometimes called "Amber" and sometimes just "pour Homme".

I need to know before I open the plastic on the box so I can send it back if it's the wrong stuff. The box I have doesn't have the word "amber" anywhere on it, even in the small print. Why would they not have the product's name on the box?
    Last edited by PorkFat; 19th February 2010 at 01:44 AM.

Default Re: Does Prada Amber pour Homme have the word "amber" anywhere on the package?

I bought some for my brother and iirc, it came in a purple box that only said pour Homme but inside the bottle said Prada Amber pour Homme. It wouldn't hurt to double-check by calling a Prada boutique though
    "Scent is very important. Strong fragrances suit some men, while citrus types suit others. I like my men to smell fresh and woody, but also like a man."
    Donatella Versace

Default Re: Does Prada Amber pour Homme have the word "amber" anywhere on the package?

Of the current mainstream releases, I think Prada has only Prada Pour Homme (aka Prada Amber) and Infusion d'Homme.

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    Of the current mainstream releases, I think Prada has only Prada Pour Homme (aka Prada Amber) and Infusion d'Homme.
    OK, well I opened it on your advice et voila:
    Well, that was kind of silly. I do love this stainless, refillable travel sprayer though! It's very heavy! Guess what else? The glass refills don't have the word "amber" anywhere on it!
    Last edited by PorkFat; 19th February 2010 at 03:37 AM.

I have a 50ml bottle of Prada Pour Homme/Amber Pour Homme. On the box, it says "eau de toilette pour homme". But on the bottle itself there is a metal plaque attached which says Amber Pour Homme followed by a list of exotic sounding ingredients.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

PawelL

Amber is only mentioned on the bottle.

Regards,
    P