Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Best choice for a summer frag?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte (2009 addition*)

4 10.81%
  • Mugler Cologne

21 56.76%
  • Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche

9 24.32%
  • 212 Men

3 8.11%

Default Help me choose one of these frags for summer.

Sorry, I am aware that these threads are VERY common, but really wanted some input.

I've sampled them all, and will sample again before purchasing, but wanted to see what others had to say too, as this will be my only purchase for a fair amount of time, so I want it to be a good decision.

I want something for the English summer, and then the Melbourne summer, as I will be moving to Australia later in the year.

*I'd love to be able to try the previous edition of Eau d'Orange Verte, but can't get access to it. Even if I could, I don't know where I'd be able to buy a bottle. So the 2009 version will most likely have to do.
    Last edited by RDFCHarry; 21st February 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Default Re: Help me choose one of these frags for summer.

Eau d'Orange Verte is quite good. Very short life on the skin, though. Erolfa is a good all-purpose summer fragrance. Better longevity, all-around versatility.

Sur la Plage

IMO, there is only one worth purchasing of the four - Mugler Cologne.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I could not agree less with petruccijc , always great suggestions but this time... only one worth ?
    Everyone says Mugler Cologne , hm ok this is realy good stuff , but not so mussculine... refreshing yes , good choice yes , but Chanel Allure Edition Blanch is perfect scent , elegant citrus , with great drydown ... for me best summer scent out there , great projection , great longetivity ... refreshing lemon with vanilla in drydown .... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHANEL ALLURE EDITION BLANCHE

Carolina 212 - realy like this one , coldest of all , great longetivity , great projection , easy to wear in summer

out of those id say Edition Blanche

Quote Originally Posted by Young Dro View Post
    out of those id say Edition Blanche

+1.

I was not impressed by Mugler cologne, to say the least. It is good stuff, really...but simply not me.

Another vote for Edition Blanche

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by Igorbg View Post
    I could not agree less with petruccijc , always great suggestions but this time... only one worth ?
    Everyone says Mugler Cologne , hm ok this is realy good stuff , but not so mussculine... refreshing yes , good choice yes , but Chanel Allure Edition Blanch is perfect scent , elegant citrus , with great drydown ... for me best summer scent out there , great projection , great longetivity ... refreshing lemon with vanilla in drydown .... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHANEL ALLURE EDITION BLANCHE

Carolina 212 - realy like this one , coldest of all , great longetivity , great projection , easy to wear in summer
    Hey, it is just my opinion. I think Mugler Cologne is fantastic. While I don't dislike the others, they just fall into the "nothing special/not interesting/mediocre" category to me - so I would never purchase them.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Eau d'Orange Verte is quite good. Very short life on the skin, though. Erolfa is a good all-purpose summer fragrance. Better longevity, all-around versatility.
    Would love to be able to dip into the niche market but as a student my budget won't allow it...something for the future I guess!

Thanks for all the opinions guys, much appreciated.