Code of Conduct

Default Leaky Creed GIT nozzle... is there a fix?

I ordered some GIT from Fragrance Net about a month ago, but I am having some problems with the nozzle. It seems like the nozzle isn't sealed properly because I have to pump the nozzle 2-3 times before anything comes out most of the time when I try to use it. As a result, sometimes I get a half spray instead of a full spray, or even worse, the cologne leaks from the nozzle all over the bottle and my hand.

Is this common, and is there anything I can do to fix it? Its pretty disappointing because the packaging and the cologne are so nice and for the price, you think the delivery mechanism should be at least as good as my Curve that costs $25 for a 4 oz bottle.

Default Re: Leaky Creed GIT nozzle... is there a fix?

I am assuming that your GIT is legit since you mentioned that you bought it from FragranceNet.
    Unfortunately Creed atomisers are known to have some issues and there is little that can be done to overcome this problem.

I completely agree with you that for the price that Creed charges for its fragrances, they need to improve their sprayers.

I just want to confirm if this is a widespread issue among Creed atomisers? Anybody else wish to chime in?

It's happened to me too - a bottle of Green Valley did that.. rendered it positively useless. An email to Creed got nothing in return. Ignoring customer emails doesn't bode well for my respect for a company.

I've also had a Bond No. 9 bottle do that (guess scents weren't the only thing they lifted). I haven't emailed them yet, but when I had an issue on the metal neck ring falling off and emailed, I got a message saying to take it to Saks and they would replace. I never ended up going to try, but at least they replied.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

I've the same issue with my Millesime Imperial and occasionally the Neroli Sauvage, but not nearly as much as with the Millesime.

The atomizers on most of my Creeds act up a lot.

My GiT atomizer acts up and acts funny
    but I still get the juice out
    its a shame
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

My nozzle is perfect
    Check out my YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JRWRlTER

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I am assuming that your GIT is legit since you mentioned that you bought it from FragranceNet.
    Unfortunately Creed atomisers are known to have some issues and there is little that can be done to overcome this problem.

I completely agree with you that for the price that Creed charges for its fragrances, they need to improve their sprayers.
    Gupts describes my experiences as well. My thoughts on the care they put into whether or not their packaging functions too.
    Last edited by DustB; 24th February 2010 at 05:01 AM.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.