Code of Conduct

Default Burberry London EDP

Hi,

I always read about the short longevity of London EDT. But yesterday I discovered that there is a EDP version of it. Is it good? And does the London EDP version has better longevity and projection?

Thanks!

Default Re: Burberry London EDP

Ricardo,

I am certain that there is no EDP version of Burberry London for Men. You may have spotted the womens version, which might be an EDP ( I can check my sister's bottle which I bought for her later).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Well, I saw it on sale at Free Shop site: http://www.dutyfreedufry.com.br/prod..._Name=Perfumes
    It says that EDP is a limited edition. Is that wrong?
    Last edited by ricardohmedina; 22nd February 2010 at 07:00 PM.

The listing definitely states it is a an EDP version of the London masculine. Maybe you should check and see if the Burberry website has any info. on this version.

I didn't know an EDP version of Burberry London for Men exists.
    Snarky is as snarky does.

I may be the one who is wrong. I had no clue this was released, but it may be some misuderstanding with whomever wrote for the website.....I'm not sure.

I would have thought this would have come up on Basenotes ( here!) about an intense version of London for Men ( before).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Yes. That's why I posted the question. I've never heard about an EDP version of London until discover this offer on web. So I wanted to know for sure with you guys. Thanks for the answers!

i think its a mistake from the site, there is no EdP of this, or it would be on here all over the place