Code of Conduct

Default Shiseido Men Moisturizing Emulsion

Anybody used this Shiseido product before ? I am looking for something heavier than my Clinique M Gel-Lotion for night time use as my acne treatments can get a little drying. Based on the product description it sounds like a good night time moisturizer and it's oil free too.

Btw, the weather here is hot and humid. At night I sleep with the air conditioning on so it can get very drying sometimes.

Thank you for your feedback
    Last edited by JoNnY 4; 24th February 2010 at 09:30 AM.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shiseido Men Moisturizing Emulsion

I find the whole Shiseido Men line great. I've been using it for years, and people never seem to be able to guess my age...
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

Male irato ferrum committitur.
    It is an evil thing to arm an angry man.
    —Seneca

Shiseido Men looks promising. I am tempted to get the moisturizer.

Anyone else ?
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

Post Re: Shiseido Men Moisturizing Emulsion

Shisheido Men products are great.

I can recommend:
    -The "deep cleansing scrub": best face scrub with a really refreshing formula.
    -The "eye soother":really efficient to clean away wrinkles or dry skin on or under eyelids.
    -The "moisturizing self tanner":a very easy way to look healthy during winter it is not tanning too strongly, just enough to look perfectly natural and also it leaves you with a very smooth looking skin )
    and finally
    - The "moisturizing emulsion" which I find is a miracle worker for my skin, it fight excess oil and replenish moisture very well)
    or
    -The "Total Revitalizer" which is really the smoothest cream of all, it fight dryness very efficently, it really makes skin suppler, if your major concern is about oily-ness then the "moisturizing emulsion" will be better.

I was a bit disappointed by the "shaving cream" ( too liquid and light in consistence even though it is counteracting razor burns efficiently)
    and the "anti shine refresher" ( it "mattifies" too much )

But overall you cannot go wrong with those products: it is pricy but it works.

Plus: They don't leave any strongly noticeable cosmetic smell, good if you want to wear a bit of Cologne or Perfume (after we are on Basenotes here!)...

(I am not under shiseido payroll)

I've decided to go with the Shiseido Men Moisturizing Emulsion as I have given up on the Clinique M Gel that is just too light even for my oily skin.

@eastwest, seriously u joined BN just to post about Shiseido and claim u don't work for them LOL. Yeah right...