Code of Conduct

Default Mugler Cologne - Bottle & Packaging

I'm planning on buying a bottle of this delightful juice but am a bit confused over the bottling and packaging of it...

I have seen this bottle in my local department store:

But most items for sale on the web have had this bottle, in either of these two styles:

and

Why all these different bottles?
    Is one a reformulation? Or just a newer design, suggesting fresher juice?

Is the first one a bottle that is only a spray, while the bottom two have the option for spray and splash? In which case I guess the first would be better in terms of preventing evaporation and keeping the juice fresh...

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Default Re: Mugler Cologne - Bottle & Packaging

The first one and last one you've posted are from the new bottle design. The first one is 3.4oz and spray only, most commonly seen at department stores. The bottom is a 4.2oz that can either be splashed or sprayed.
    I refuse to sink.

the first one is the one I have my girlfriend also has the same (first one).

Yes, previously the sizes were 75ml, 125ml and 300ml - these look like the bottles in your 2nd and 3rd photos.
    The new size is 100ml (first pic).

Actually I have the new bottle, it doesn't have the sticker on it and it's 125 mL and also came with a splash option top.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    Actually I have the new bottle, it doesn't have the sticker on it and it's 125 mL and also came with a splash option top.
    I didnt suggest that the previous sizes dont exist anymore... I just said the "new size" in the line was a 100ml.

Thank you guys, that has cleared it up nicely - much appreciated.

Think I'll go for the first one, would prefer the security of knowing the atomizer was properly sealed.
    Will also be the first time I've bought a frag from a department store, makes a change from just using all their testers. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Yes, previously the sizes were 75ml, 125ml and 300ml - these look like the bottles in your 2nd and 3rd photos.
    The new size is 100ml (first pic).
    Just wondering, are the 300 ml's "old stock" ? I was thinking of possibly purchasing a bottle.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Hey guys, reviving this thread again.

So am I right to say that the juice inside remains the SAME?

And can I get a LARGER bottle size with the new design?

In my opinion, the newer design looks nicer and more fitting to match against the other Thierry Mugler fragrances like Ice Men or their new Sunessence range, the bottle design seems to match well with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    The first one and last one you've posted are from the new bottle design. The first one is 3.4oz and spray only, most commonly seen at department stores. The bottom is a 4.2oz that can either be splashed or sprayed.
    I have seen some bottles with the new design, some packages said it was the "Summer Flash" bottle so I'm a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    I have seen some bottles with the new design, some packages said it was the "Summer Flash" bottle so I'm a bit confused.
    i think this one is a flanker. MC Summer Flash.

Would have been cool if they used the rubber flask with a green star, (orange) like pure malt, (blue) angel men.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow
    So am I right to say that the juice inside remains the SAME?

And can I get a LARGER bottle size with the new design?
    The juice remains the same. (Wasn't that a Zeppelin album?) And yes, you can get a new bottle in the large size, about 4 oz IIRC. It's spray-and-splash, though, not spray only. The spray bottle only goes up to 100 ml.

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman85 View Post
    The juice remains the same. (Wasn't that a Zeppelin album?) And yes, you can get a new bottle in the large size, about 4 oz IIRC. It's spray-and-splash, though, not spray only. The spray bottle only goes up to 100 ml.
    are you sure the juice are the same? ive read some comment in basenotes saying either one of those are higher concentrated.

Yesterday i receive a old bottle, 2.5oz.
    Mine is splash and spray, with the sticker

How old is it?

Its like this my bottle