Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Youtube Review Thread #49 : Infusion D'homme by Prada (Feb. 25th)

This is Prada's 2nd offering for men, Let me know what you think of the juice ,the fragrance house or my video. Thanks for watching

My very own blog : http://thefragranceguru.blogspot.com/

Default Re: Youtube Review Thread #49 : Infusion D'homme by Prada (Feb. 25th)

I like your video

Great video. I need to test this fragrance.

Blog Entries

This one is easily one of the most calming fragrances I've ever worn. Probably even more comforting than Thierry Mugler Cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawk Lee View Post
    This one is easily one of the most calming fragrances I've ever worn. Probably even more comforting than Thierry Mugler Cologne.
    This makes me want to sample Infusion because I own Mugler Cologne and it is my most uplifting enjoyable fragrance I own. I didn't like Prada's Amber, it smelled feminine and the soapy accord was so heavy I nearly gagged.

whie mugler smells like green irish soap, this one smells like fancy hotel soap.