Code of Conduct

Default New Creed male fragrance.

Last time i went to the perfume-shop to buy a bottle of Tabarome, the owner of the shop told me Mr.Creed was working on a new male fragrance. She is a good friend of mr.Creed, so those facts should be correct.
    -Enybody else hear of this, or know enything aboute this fragrance?

Default Re: New Creed male fragrance.

I've not heard anything, but I'll certainly try to buy a sample of whatever it is when it comes out.
    The one called Windsor (think it's that) certainly sounds nice, but a pity it's not available for the UK market

Actually, I was speaking with the manager of the Creed Boutique in NYC. She mentioned a new fragrance should be appearing in the late spring. I'm looking forward to it.
    Please visit my videos! NY Fragrance Blog:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NYFragranceBlog

This is Great news.....can't wait.....Gary

I'm really looking forward to a new mens fragrance by Creed that isn't an exclusive or cost $500 for a 50ml bottle. Something in their regular lineup. I really liked their Original Vetiver but haven't enjoyed any offering from the house since.

Lets see what they bring out
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Creed Original Ambergris - Starts with a strong Ambergris top note and finishes with a deep buttery Ambergris base.

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Creed Original Ambergris - Starts with a strong Ambergris top note and finishes with a deep buttery Ambergris base.
    Actually... I might like that!

I wonder if there will be a Millesime(EDP) or a EDT.. Does Creed make eny EDT enymore?

It's time they made a synthetic oud fragrance, perhaps with some input from Alberto Morillas
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

It will more than likely be limited with a price tag very few of us can really afford....

Heard some gossip about something called Spices and Woods. It'll probably be part of the Royal Exclusives line - $400+ in a nice crystal bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Heard some gossip about something called Spices and Woods. It'll probably be part of the Royal Exclusives line - $400+ in a nice crystal bottle.
    Yes this is confirmed. the next exclusive scent being released will be exactly like the Sublime Vanille and will be called Woods and Spices. This was confirmed to me by the Creed US Creed representative who was at my local Neimans doing training for the sales people. She also mentioned that there will be another one either called Creed Eau de Cologne or White Flowers. Perhaps both.

$400+ is a bit much. I hate having to sit on the sidelines for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    $400+ is a bit much.
    Darn Tootin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde65 View Post
    I hate having to sit on the sidelines for these.
    You probably not missing too much. I still can't justify paying half of that for one of the tried and true "everyman's" Creed. There are too many great fragrances out there for a lot less money and lots of fragrances I like more for the same money.

Been eager for Woods&Spices.
    Hopefully it's alot more woods than the similarly named Montale.
    Something up the lines of Rocabar's drydown with eau des Baux's topnotes would be a contemporary winner. Of course with some added creed florals and thicker texture in the base.

The Creed EDC I guess would be very easy, mix cit. biggarade with neroli sauvage, voila.
    Still eager to see if it's retro of contemporary for an edc.

Woods & Spices for $400, just get Bois du Portugal. Not looking forward to this at all.

If you could spend your low advertising budget on something that actually paid for itself, made you a small profit (high per unit, small in proportion to total turnover), made some wealthy customers happy and got lots of other people worked into a frenzy about what they couldn't have, wouldn't it beat a magazine campaign?
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    The Creed EDC I guess would be very easy, mix cit. biggarade with neroli sauvage, voila.
    Wow, nice recipe. Who's up for trying it and reporting back?