Code of Conduct

Default Help identifying a fragrance

A co-worker brought a gift maybe 10yrs ago for me from Dubai. This cologne was called Toschini Pour Lui. that was written on the bottle. It is a pretty plain shaped triangular bottle, somewhat a smaller fatther version to the Pi bottle shape. I checked the label at the blttom and saw some reference to Paris and Kenza Or Kenzo. Time has worn the writing out. I am enquiring if anyone knkows of this cologne and whre I can get a bottle. I really appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Help identifying a fragrance

Pictures?
    If fragrance has a gender, so does all art.

Can you help me to up the picture,tried but unable to. Or anyone who I can send the pix to for upload. Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by loveisintheair View Post
    Can you help me to up the picture,tried but unable to. Or anyone who I can send the pix to for upload. Appreciated.
    www.google.com search: upload images for free
    go upload get the link, and post it here.
    Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.

www.imgur.com

Easiest picture host in my opinion.

or imageshak...
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

photobucket.com

Well, clearly there are a lot of people here to help, loveisintheair!

http://i.imgur.com/Uyanp.jpg

Thank you folk, this is it. Thanks again for all the help

Blog Entries

Here's what I came up with:

1) http://fp.crc.ru/gosregfr/?pg=236&op...E5%F2%ED%E0%FF

A Russian website that lists products which have "undergone state registration." A translation by babelfish reads (in part), "Products and company-manufacturer--eau de toilette "TOSCHINI CHERY" (edp) brand "Kenza Toschini" (OKP code 915000), supplied under contract № 03/1-2004 from 23.03.2004g. by LLC "ITEL.RU, 113162, Moscow, st. Mytnaya, 13, p.1, russia Products manufactured by the company "EURO ART" (France)"

So I googled "euro art" with perfume and found:

2) http://www.iealing.cn/tn/consignee/2...UMESINC63.html

A copy of a bill of lading from Euro Art to a company called YZY Perfumes, Inc. I browsed YZY's website (http://yzyperfume.com/index.jsp), but not only did I not find Toschini Pour Lui, I didn't even recognize one of the 134 men's fragrances listed. I did note many scents with suspiciously familiar names like Aqua di Mio, Dance & Havana, Plenium, and One Summer. And some appalling names like Macho, Nightinium, Immensity, and Menphis (yes, MENphis, "Just in from Giorgio Monti!").

My suspicion, if I may say so kindly, is that there's probably something already on the market which is fairly popular, has a similar name, and smells fairly close to (and probably better than) your Toschini Pour Lui. I hope you find it.
    Last edited by Heartwood; 27th February 2010 at 11:23 AM.
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Thanks a million to all, really appreciate all efforts.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost