Code of Conduct

Default Which frag has the most diverse descriptions ?

This is a particularly interesting question if you've never smelled it. I've been reading reviews of Miglin's Pheromone for men recently (here and elsewhere), and I've been amused by all the different ways it has been described: powdery, spicy, grassy, spacey, arid, nearly toxic ("hairspray"), fruity sweat, like Old Spice, green, etc.

As you might expect, I'm really interested in sampling this one. Are there any other frags you can think of that have this kind of diversity, in terms of the reviews?

Default Re: Which frag has the most diverse descriptions ?

Just going from memory, the reviews for Bal a Versaille seemed to have the greatest variation. A great scent that women of all ages get something different from.

MKK, i dont find it a bit scary as the reviews make it sound.

on a lighter note - Adidas Victory League...it supposedly smells like every other fragrance released :P

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    on a lighter note - Adidas Victory League...it supposedly smells like every other fragrance released :P
    too funny Jenson. . . too funny. Add Everlast 1910 to the list as well.

On a serious note, I would expect L'antimatiere to have a lot of differing descriptions given the elusive nature of the fragrance.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

I've always been amused by reviews of L'Homme Sage that talk about the (nonexistent) sage note.

I certainly agree that the AVL base is very similar to a lot of others (Brit for men, Polo Explorer, etc.), but EO 1910 is not a common frag at all, with that strong leather note. I've found myself enjoying AVL more than usual lately, and EO 1910 less than usual, so I'm not saying this as an endorsement. I do like the fact that I paid very little for AVL and like it better than Brit or Explorer. It seems that many don't even detect the leather in EO 1910, which is not surprising, because I didn't at first either (during those "early days"). It is a "designer" frag, no doubt, but I think that calling it a common low end, designer type frag is going a bit too far.

Hmmmm, I'd say that Caron's Yatagan is indeed a speculator...has it's dynamic opinions...Also, Kouros is Brusque for it's unpredictable nature, It is mandatory for most to call it a "Urinal-Cake" like scent..though it's conveyed of soo many clean notes and spices!! amazing scent!!

Cheers!

- Balava
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket