Code of Conduct

Default I'll pass on the Habit Rouge

EDP that is. I wore it today and have come to the conclusion that the I prefer the EDT which has a note or notes -I think its the guerlainaide that I do not find in the EDP version. I also have no problem with the longevity of the EDT.

Default Re: I'll pass on the Habit Rouge

Do you like the EDC ?

Think it's true that the EdP is more conventionally modern with more patchouli, agarwood added and less classic Guerlain powder. But I enjoy how Guerlain managed to keep the Habit Rouge tune while making it more suave and formal.

I personally find the EDC most enjoyable but wish the longevity is slightly better. I can't wait to try the new Sport though
    Visit my blog at http://thescenter.blogspot.com

It's funny that I just finally got a bottle of the EDP after getting Legere, EDC and then EDT. The very first incarnation of Habit Rouge that I tried was a sample of the EDP. It's really nice to have that again--I guess you always remember your first--even if it wasn't everyone else's first. For some reason, it seems the EDT drives my sinuses crazy and I often get a stuffy nose with the EDT. The EDC does this SOMETIMES. So far, the EDP has been very friendly to my nose. Like Mr. Guerlain says, the EDP has more patchouli and is more suave and formal. It's less of a powderpuff. Still it says less about the wearer "big dandy" and more "big daddy." I really love how the EDP stays closer to the skin, but has a deeper more focused, seductive character.

I think the EDC is the best version, but the EDP is impressing me more each day. I love the modern sprayers--if you push lightly, the juice comes out in a stream of drops, which I like. All of my bottles of Habit Rouge are the new stuff--except for my EDT which is vintage. One of these days I'm going to get a new bottle of EDT and compare them.

Blog Entries

Of the various incarnations I like the EDP the best. The agarwood and extra patchouli gives it more presence.