Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Recommend me 3 strong long lasting designer scents.

Burberry Touch
    A*Men
    Polo
    Honorary mention: Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    +1 I think many people starting out with frags have a bit of an expectation/desire that a frag, especially a pricey one, will somehow be a sillage monster for hours and hours. They all settle down to a degree. And that's a good thing.
    Agreed, actually many of the lower priced ones are projection beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by cannotavoidtrite View Post
    I am puzzled why everyone is saying M7. I wish it lasted on my skin as I think it is a superb fragrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    You might have the reformulated version...
    Quote Originally Posted by cannotavoidtrite View Post
    I think I do. Only one side of the bottle is in red. How do I know the difference from the box? Does the original version have better longevity than the reformulated version? I absolutely love the drydown on this.
    On me, the reformulated M7 lasts a long time. I guess it depends on your skin or maybe I am just lucky
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thierry mugler View Post
    LoL! Yea i should just stop reviewing then since i copy everybody else. (1st Time ive ever heard that..) Yea man keep ramblin on man i love it! Thanks for watching my videos appreciate it, keep on watching. Now im off to copy everybody else (since i dont research, test the fragrance out for 10-15 days straight, ask hundreds of people for their opinion, and post reviews on my personal opinions)!! Peace!

By the way bro it was an opinion, this is a forum, and there was nothing personal, go get some pussy or something maybe you'll appreciate the hours i put in puttin those videos up.
    Hey guys, play nice. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and people will have different ones. No need to throw each other under the bus. Unless it's MUNI out here in San Francisco, then you'd probably survive cuz those never run on time. Jonathan, you are always welcome to talk about how awesome Stephen Curry is if you want to copy someone else's videos (*hinthint* MINE!). LOL.
    Last edited by Hollandaze; 8th March 2010 at 03:41 AM.

I think I just mentioned my personal 3 favorites that suffice both in longevity and scent. However I see nobody has mentioned Escada's Magnetism. Although this isn't my cup of tea, sillage on this stuff with one spray is outstanding. I used to own a bottle (which I sold) but the couple times I wore it, I was leaving a trail of Magnetism in the air. Good strong stuff, I def wouldn't recommend this on a blind buy, this is either a love or hate frag.