Code of Conduct

Exclamation New Fragrance: Laura Biagiotti Misteri di Roma Uomo

Laura Biagiotti is presenting a new fragrance for men named Misteri di Roma Uomo which combines beauty and mystery of Rome, the eternal city with a seductive and sensual man who enjoys beauty and is not afraid of showing emotions. This man seduces with his charisma and fragrant aura which resembles the city of Rome with its variety and passion.

Composition of Misteri di Roma Uomo offers mysterious, luminous notes which do not lose on their masculinity, but accentuate elegance. Top notes start with grapefruit, bergamot and mandarin, which bring notes of optimism, dynamic and liveliness while ensuring energy, creativity and safety. A heart of the fragrance introduces sensual, but not too provocative notes. A union of musk, juniper and heliotrope reminds us of adventurer spirit and fascinating man's strength. Base notes of the composition encompass clear and stable woody aromas of patchouli, sandalwood and cedar along with warm amber nuances. The intoxicating finish accentuates Eros' character and encourages seduction

Its flacon is similar to classic edition Roma Uomo from 1994, but is coloured in blue nuances. Fragrance Misteri di Roma Uomo is available as 40, 75 and 125 ml edt, 75ml after shave lotion, 75ml after shave balsam, 200ml shower gel and 75ml deodorant stick.

Courtesy of Cosmetics Magazine

Default Re: New Fragrance: Laura Biagiotti Misteri di Roma Uomo

Sound like it could be nice.

I heard about this release as well. It actually seems interesting. I don't expect it to be a "wow". Few fragrances are. But certainly seems like something that could be workable.

I like the bottle and packaging. I did not like the first Roma Uomo at all, but will retest it again. It just felt cheap and really reminded me of Nicole Miller, which is a bad thing. Talk about a label that does not release too many fragrances.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Now this is really exciting news, and thanks for sharing it, scentimus! I loved both Roma and Roma Uomo when they both came to the market, although not the U.S. I acquired my Roma Uomo in 1994 from an international duty-free shop in the San Juan airport. I still love them today, and along with my wife we still wear them regularly. The House of Biagiotti, like the House of Krizia, is undeniably Italian, and I believe that their fragrances reflect this in a very pure way. Spazio di Krizia Uomo is a remarkable scent. The note pyramid for Misteri di Roma Uomo sounds really intriguing, and I hope that this scent is distributed in the U.S. from the start (versus years later via the secondary market).

Anyone tried this yet?

Anyone tried this yet?
    Merlin is my Hero.....

Wow!!! I can't wait.....The first Roma is very good.....Gary

The aqua version is great to....

Merlin is my Hero.....

Sounds good... but I miss Venezia Uomo. Why not to relaunching it?

I'm a big fan of the original Roma Uomo and I don't like so much Aqua di Roma.
    Misteri di Roma Uomo is the blue version of the Biagiotti's masterpiece.
    It's suitable for daywear and for hot summerdays, it's not so heavy as the original.
    On my wishlist for the next summer!