Code of Conduct

Default Habit Rouge L'Extrait reissued this autumn

Just to let eventually interested people know that Guerlain will reissue the popular Habit Rouge L'Extrait this autumn - Sep/Oct. The SA confirms this and supposes it will be in the same presentation as the first edition.

Default Re: Habit Rouge L'Extrait reissued this autumn

Thank you so much Mr. G for finding this information out! This is great news for me, as I have just recently smelled the extrait (thanks to a very kind, and generous Basenoter), and I'm in love once again. It's wonderful to get good news here!

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm obsessed with Habit Rouge in all of its permutations. This will give me time to squirrel away some money to buy it when it comes out.

Last night I was looking at the Guerlain website and I noticed something--the EdT and EdP are shown in the range, but no EdC-- plus it seems like EdC is becoming scarce. Is the EdC being discontinued?

It seems so - the EdC is not in the latest catalogue either. I guess Guerlain decided that they only will keep those versions that are distinctly different from each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    Last night I was looking at the Guerlain website and I noticed something--the EdT and EdP are shown in the range, but no EdC-- plus it seems like EdC is becoming scarce. Is the EdC being discontinued?

Wow. If they've discontinued the EdC, they are going to break a lot of hearts, including mine. I absolutely love the stuff. I find each version to be very different, yet fully "Habit Rouge". The EdC is just so lively and crisp. Against all odds, it's the one oriental that begs to be worn on the first day of Spring.

Blog Entries

Wow, this is truly great news. I remember purchasing my first ever bottle of HR at a Neiman Marcus store in Atlanta. I've loved and used it ever since. I sure hope it'll be available here in the States.

I have yet to try this version
    does anyone know how it compares to the edp?
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Waaa, no more EDC? I think it is the workhorse of the line....

I have to take my words back about the reissue of Habit Rouge L'Extrait, because now I get very confusing informations from Guerlain.

Today, I received an email from madam PR Isabelle Rousseau, who writes: "I'm sad to say that it is not planned to reissue Habit Rouge L'Extrait". I then called the Paris boutique to tell them that another SA said it WOULD be reissued. This second SA repeated Isabelle Rousseau and said that it is NOT planned to make a reissue, but I could call again in September and ask again.

Very confusing. My conclusion: There may have been some reissue plans, but they are on hold at the moment. Guess one needs to just wait and see...

Basenotes Institution

Very confusing indeed Ulrik - thank you for checking anyway.

Damn, this is so frustrating! I WANT A BOTTLE! If it does indeed happen, I hope it's not another limited release! I'm too far away to claw the other guy out for a bottle LOL!

How much did a bottle sell for the last time?

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Thank you for sharing. I love the EDP and the EDT and will keep an eye out for this.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Does anyone know if Habit Rouge l'extrait is available anywhere or has it all sold out?
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZsmells View Post
    Does anyone know if Habit Rouge l'extrait is available anywhere or has it all sold out?
    As far as I know, it's a Paris exclusive, and Neimans nor the local Guerlain boutiques won't import it in for you. You'll have to deal with the Paris boutique directly.

Wish I could manage a decant somewhere. $500US is too out of my league.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!