Code of Conduct
    Kerosene

Default Getting CK Be to last longer

I love this fragrance, but does anyone have any ideas to get it to last a little longer? I spray my shirt, arms, neck, chest and no matter where it is, I get about 3 hours out of this. Would applying non-scented lotion to my arms/neck first before the fragrance help? Just curious, cause I want to wear this more without having to reapply a few times a day.

Thanks,

Default Re: Getting CK Be to last longer

spray/splash at will. i think thts probably the only reason it comes in a 200 ml bottle in splash format. it needs to be applied liberally. the only other practical solution is to carry a decant.

A word of caution. I used to wear CkBe with abandon years ago. I loved it and couldn't get enough of it. I'd put on a LOT, because I couldn't smell it after a few minutes. Finally one of my friends told me that I was overdoing it a little.

It's a great scent, but you do get olfactory fatigue with this one. It's not the strongest smelling/longest lasting scent ever made, but it's more tenacious than it seems. If I were you, I'd decant a little into a small vial and reapply a small amount after a few hours if you feel like it. I've found that the shower gel and body lotion are really good for CkBe--you might look into those.

Kerosene

Thanks. I'll have to ask a person I trust here at work tomorrow and see if 5 sprays was too much. I definitely dont want to overdo it.

The unscented moisturizer tip helps a bit, but overall there's not much you can do besides decanting and re-applying. Shame, it's a lovely scent, and should stick around to make its presence known.

I'm glad I found this post and see that I'm not the only one that has this problem. I can't tell if it is projecting and it only lasts a couple of hours at best.

I noticed putting unscented deodorant on my wrists, then applying a fragrance increases the longevity a bit. It seems to work better with a non clear deodorant as well. (unfortunately because it can leave some marks)
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 2nd May 2010 at 08:07 AM.