53 54.08%
  • Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Live

45 45.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DeepSilence

Default Re: Mugler Cologne vs Jazz Live

exciting competition ! Run YSL ! Run

Considering the prices of both, Live Jazz is a steal!

Live Jazz has more personality and stays longer.
    Last edited by GodISmellGood; 26th March 2010 at 07:09 PM.

DeepSilence

Quote Originally Posted by HammerFist View Post
    Considering the prices of both, Live Jazz is a steal!
    if we consider the prices, Clive christian, amouage, Creed... all of the time are loser in votings

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid View Post
    if we consider the prices, Clive christian, amouage, Creed... all of the time are loser in votings
    Where is amouage and creed coming into picture from?

This thread compares LiveJazz and Mugler cologne. My vote goes to Live Jazz because among other things, it's less expensive. And like GodISmellGood mentioned, it's got more personality, and stays longer (among other things). I only mentioned what I thought was important too.

DeepSilence

Where is amouage and creed coming into picture from?

This thread compares LiveJazz and Mugler cologne. My vote goes to Live Jazz because among other things, it's less expensive. And like GodISmellGood mentioned, it's got more personality, and stays longer (among other things). I only mentioned what I thought was important too.
    I mean never we can't consider prices in compare two or several fragrances. not just this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamid View Post
    I mean never we can't consider prices in compare two or several fragrances. not just this thread.
    Of course we can (I just did).

What's the point in spending more money to buy something that's not as good as what's available for a lower price?! I understand smell is subjective, and this opinion of what's better, is of course is subjective to my taste.

I only mentioned that as a added bonus, LJ comes at a lower price.

Live Jazz is so nice that it makes me want to blind buy every YSL fragrance.

DeepSilence

Of course we can (I just did).

What's the point in spending more money to buy something that's not as good as what's available for a lower price?! I understand smell is subjective, and this opinion of what's better, is of course is subjective to my taste.

I only mentioned that as a added bonus, LJ comes at a lower price.
    you are right. never i don't waste my money for very expensive fragrances. because simply i consider the price. and i could have many cheap choices. whoever wants, can consider price.
    but accept in this thread prices is too close that we want to consider it.
    Last edited by DeepSilence; 27th March 2010 at 07:58 AM.

Mugler Cologne all the way. LJ is nice but MC is really, really fresh and invigorating.

It isn't that I won't buy expensive fragrances. We all buy what we like. I own some expensive fragrances, and I think they do have a certain class.

But yes, in this case I'd agree that the prices difference is less than 10$ only. But still, in this case I tend to lean towards the less expensive fragrance (that's because I think both are equally good, if not Live Jazz is slightly better).

For a hot summers day Mugler Cologne is fantastic, it just fits perfectly. Its not over complicated true but on a very hot day i just want something simple, light, fresh and clean smelling.
    And if your worried about longevity you can get a 25ml refillable bottle of the TM:C or a travelo and take it with you. Simples

Mugler Cologne is amazing

I still don't like coriander/mint in Live Jazz. Haven't tried Mugler Yet, but I do have a clean scent in Geir. Geir or Mugler Cologne?

Such pleasant, fresh and unobtrusive perfumes. Love them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Live Jazz is so nice that it makes me want to blind buy every YSL fragrance.
    That is what happened to me, but with Rive Gauche and YSL PH. I thought any house that could come up with these two extraordinary yet very different fragrances must have something extraordinarily good going on.

Thanks for feedback everyone . One more question. It is mint in Live Jazz atleast bit similliar with mint opening of Le Male?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer81 View Post
    Thanks for feedback everyone . One more question. It is mint in Live Jazz atleast bit similliar with mint opening of Le Male?
    I own Live Jazz (and am smelling it on my arm as I type this), but it's been a long time since I have smelled Le Male. I think the mint in Live Jazz smells like MINT LEAF, but the mint in Le Male's opening smells like MINT TOOTHPASTE. I like both Le Male and Live Jazz. I'm going to be wearing Live Jazz A LOT! Be careful with Live Jazz, though. My mom smelled it on my skin and said "wow that smells expensive". I sprayed it on her skin and she said "it reminds me of a litter box". She actually smelled ammonia in it! To one of my buddies here, it smells like salsa. To me it smells like citrus and mint, and is MUCH better than Mugler Cologne. Blind buying is never a good idea, but sometimes a necessary evil. Good luck, dreamer81!

Have owned and worn both and Mugler is my preferance.

Mugler is better to me, very fresh and nice, live jazz is fresh too but it has a certain note that i cannot describe but i do not like it.

I'm not that enthralled by either.
    Mugler's Cologne has nothing masculine about it, and Live Jazz, well I just always preferred the original Jazz to it.
    Renato

the original jazz was better