Code of Conduct

Default Help me find a few more fragrances for my wife

My wifes current collection "I love love" "ck2inu" Hard candy" by urban decay and a couple fruity escada's she likes sweet fruity but not powdery fragrances. I would like her to have more to select from and try something new but don't really know where to start, so now that you know what she already wears , maybe you can suggest something else you think she would like. Thanks

Default Re: Help me find a few more fragrances for my wife

Hmm. Maybe Miss Dior Cherie, V&R Flowerbomb, Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight or Chanel Coco Mademoiselle? They are sweet and fruity gourmands that get some love around here.

Thanks for the input I'm gonna order a trial of the miss Dior Cherie which seems closer to what I'm looking for then most the others which may be to florally. Any other suggestions?

Sur la Plage

Juicy Couture
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Blog Entries

Your wife's tastes sound similar to my wife's. I can't get her to wear much else besides her Britney Spears (she has them all). They are all super sweet, and I don't like them much. She enjoys them so I don't say anything. She does occasionally wear Abercrombie 8 for me (my favorite on her so far), but I'm not sure if she really likes it.

Anyway, two suggestions:

I'll concur with Miss Dior Cherie. I love the way it smells, but haven't gotten my wife to try it yet. It's a little to expensive for a blind buy for her too.

Also, maybe take her with you to Sephora (or similar store). Sample stuff together. Find stuff you like on each other. Sounds like a fun date to me. :-)

Ralph Rocks, Alfred Sung Shi. Both have a little "zest" to them without being overpowering.

how old is ur wife?

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
    Burberry Brit EDP

My wife is twenty four she doesn't like powdery and she can only handle light floraly but she likes sweet Fruity but not too sweet like paris hiltons or jesssica simpsons stuff I'm looking for unique non popular smells that can compare with I love love or sunset heat escada smells . Thanks guys and girls... preciate it!

Blog Entries

Maybe give Hermes Hiris a try.

Creed Silver Mountain Water. This stuff is amazing on women.

I have similar tastes.

DKNY Red Delicious, Nina (the new one that looks like an apple), I second Coco Madamoiselle, Délices de Cartier, Lola Marc Jacobs, maybe Euphoria. I love Mango Manga from Montale, too. I am not ashamed to be a complete sucker for overly sweet and fruity stuff.

All good sugestions and silver mountian water I actually wear that one and I can't wear the same scent as my wife... Well I guess I could. I'm open to any other sugestions? Thanks

YSL's Cinema.

Hello again guy and girls. So I bought her a small bottle of the miss Dior Cherie because it sounded like a winner but unfortunately she hated it as well as me. it smells way to powdery and granny like in our opinions and worst of all it gave us both headaches. So she told me to stop searching for new scents because there always dissapointing and I'm starting to feel the same way to. We've tryed to go to perfume shops before and sample but they don't have much of a selection and there all the main stream scents. Not to mention after a couple of strong scents were feeling all clogged and headaches and so on... so I'm not sure if I'm just gonna give up for now

Burberry Brit, Dior Escale Portofino, Ralph by Ralph Lauren