Code of Conduct

Default Captain by Molyneux in Toronto?

Hello all,

I've just joined because I need your help!

I am getting married exactly seven days from now and my husband-to-be desperately wants to purchase a bottle of Captain by Molyneux. He had it when he was younger and he really wants a bottle of it again. I've been looking for it for him but to no avail. Does anyone here know of a place in Toronto that definitely carries it?

All help is appreciated! Thanks!

Default Re: Captain by Molyneux in Toronto?

I know many fragrance shops in toronto, but this one looks like an oldie...

found a few on ebay, hope taht's a start
    http://shop.ebay.ca/?_from=R40&_trks...All-Categories

if you're also just planning on sticking around here and becoming an active member (and why not!?), then I'd also like to add "Welcome!". Feel free to PM me if you want info on Toronto shops.
    Last edited by Master-Classter; 6th March 2010 at 02:48 AM.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Hmm... being new here, I don't quite have the hang of this yet!

Thank you for your link, Master-Classter. I know it is available on eBay but I'm hoping to be able to pick up a bottle of it in person and surprise my husband-to-be. I don't have much time left before the wedding!

I think Enchante Perfumes ( in Toronto and online) should have this one.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Yes, do phone Enchante as they have a couple of locations (downtown, suburbs). Fingers crossed for you! And do drop in again, we love to chat! Best wishes on the upcoming celebration.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas