Code of Conduct

Default Great priced Creed from Fragranceshop.com?

Has anyone bought Creed products from fragranceshop.com? just want to make sure i dont get screwed over. I have bought from them before and had no problems,jusy skeptical about buying Creed at such good prices. Maybe their testers? Can someone let me know please if their Creeds are ok to buy. Thank You

Default Re: Great priced Creed from Fragranceshop.com?

Reviving an old thread with no replies.

I have purchased from fragranceshop.com and always had great results and the lowest prices (not to mention free shipping). I just received an order of Silver Mountain Water and it is completely legit, not a tester, and smells exactly like my multiple samples from Creed corporate, Saks & theperfumedcourt.com decants. I just picked up my shirt from yesterday and it's still smelling strong 20 hours later.

I had emailed them questioning the authenticity beforehand as well as freshness and I was assured that their products will only sit in their "warehouse" for a maximum of 2 months due to keeping a low supply. All of my purchases have been great and my recent Creed was as good as possible (full packaging, box, Creed literature, lot #s, everything). And to be able to purchase a large bottle for $130 and a 10% discount makes a killer buy. $117 with free shipping is much better than the $250 price at Saks.

Edit: I see that now the price is $125 and they have a 5% discount code on their site right now.
    Last edited by pcrisp; 31st July 2010 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Update information

Thanks, i just looked back on some old posts thank you for an answer :0)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrisp View Post
    Reviving an old thread with no replies.

I have purchased from fragranceshop.com and always had great results and the lowest prices (not to mention free shipping). I just received an order of Silver Mountain Water and it is completely legit, not a tester, and smells exactly like my multiple samples from Creed corporate, Saks & theperfumedcourt.com decants. I just picked up my shirt from yesterday and it's still smelling strong 20 hours later.

I had emailed them questioning the authenticity beforehand as well as freshness and I was assured that their products will only sit in their "warehouse" for a maximum of 2 months due to keeping a low supply. All of my purchases have been great and my recent Creed was as good as possible (full packaging, box, Creed literature, lot #s, everything). And to be able to purchase a large bottle for $130 and a 10% discount makes a killer buy. $117 with free shipping is much better than the $250 price at Saks.

Edit: I see that now the price is $125 and they have a 5% discount code on their site right now.

Has anyone purchased a Creed flacon from these and had it posted abroad?
    From reading other posts about how their packaging is appaling, what happens if it gets damaged or leaks. Do they ignore the customer, refund or send a replacement? Prices are fantastic, but at the moment I just daren't risk putting in an order for a flacon.

Sorry to bump this, but people need to know about this site.

Received my 4oz Creed Silver Mountain Water today and it's definitely legit...stuff smells great, and just how I remember it from numerous samples and in-store testing. The bottle's got the Arabic sticker on the bottom, but the lot codes all match and check out...and according to the lot #, this bottle's from 2011, so it's not some old stock or anything like that.

And the best part...even after shipping to Canada, I only spent $149 bucks for a 4oz of SMW! Free shipping if you're in the States too, which is even better for you guys down South.

Recommended.
    What I've been wearing far too much of lately:

-Amouage Lyric Man
    -Guerlain Gourmand Coquin
    -Creed Jardin d'Amalfi

Never had a problem with this retailer with anything purchased from them.

Apologies for bumping but I'm looking at buying a few Creed from here and have scowered the forum searching 'fragranceshop' with few recent responses.

Can anyone else testify whether they are legitimate Creeds?

Default www.Fragranceshopwholesale.com or www.fragranceshop.com

Has anyone ordered from www.fragranceshopwholesale.corn or www.fragranceshop.corn (retail) ? Just checking for legitimacy. Thanks!
    Last edited by socalwoman; 11th January 2013 at 07:37 PM.

I have bought from Fragranceshop.com a lot..... A LOT, including Creed, and everything is shipped super fast (I live in Indiana, USA however) and everything is in perfect condition and legit authentic products. For the price and service, I haven't found anything that can come close.

I ordered on this site (fragrancewholesale.com) but my order is in wait.

They ask me

FIRST TIME INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BY E-MAIL OR FAX 732-231-0448 TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER:
    Copy of Photo ID (Passport or Drivers License)
    Copy of Your Credit Card (Front and Back)
    YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THESE DOCUMENTS.
    I'm in France.

Is it serious ?
    Is it reassured for the credit card ?

Thank you !

Basenotes Member

I wouldn't submit that much personal info. I can't see why they need all that. Looks like a scam to me.

Not perfume related, but on another forum I visit. Someone was ordering from a site for the first time, it was in a different country. They got asked for the same info. In fact that was what the thread was about, is this dodgy? Others who had ordered from this site before came on and said it was a security thing that some sites now did. A couple of the members said they had complied and received their goods. But it was up to the OP if they did not feel comfortable doing it.
    DONNA