Code of Conduct

Default Could Sex Panther smell like Curve?

I'm still waiting for my Sex Panther cologne to arrive from Amazon.com. However, I did some note comparisons and found that there seems to be a lot of similarities between Sex Panther and Curve. Check for yourself. They both have vetiver, sandalwood, and even
    mahogany listed as notes. Sex Panter mentions pine, but Curve mentions fir. Hmmmm.
    I really hope I didn't just get conned into buying a glorified Curve of all things. Not that Curve is that bad, but for $40, I hope for something more unique. Reformulate Curve and sell it as Sex Panther? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Could Sex Panther smell like Curve?

The Sex Panther as described from Anchor Man could be Dior Fahrenheit. "Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline."

It's probably something along the lines of Kouros layered with Fahrenheit and Secretions Magnifique. A turd covered in burnt hair, pure gasoline and indian food wrapped in a babys diaper!

As for bigfoots dick, who knows!
    Imagine there were no hypothetical situations.

SALES THREAD
    Pomegranate Noir 100 ml, 95% full no box - $90

Contact through PM

Never been close enough to Bigfoot to know what his junk smells like. An intellegent guess would be hints of oakmoss.

Whenever I think of Sex Panther's (the movie one) notes, I can't get Shulton Old Spice out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    It's probably something along the lines indian food wrapped in a babys diaper or bigfoots dick, who knows!
    I want you to know I was in my doctors waiting room reading Basenotes from my BlackBerry and read this and just busted out laughing my ass off. An old lady across from me looked at me like I was a freak - I could not stop laughing.

I checked all the reviews written by the basenoter that actually tried sex panther. This same person also did a review of Curve, but still said that sex panther smelled different. This gives me hope that my blind buy might still be promising.

Quote Originally Posted by BradW View Post
    I checked all the reviews written by the basenoter that actually tried sex panther. This same person also did a review of Curve, but still said that sex panther smelled different. This gives me hope that my blind buy might still be promising.
    Even if it smells almost exactly like Curve it's still hilarious!

Hot Chick: You smell nice Brad, is that Curve?
    Brad: Nah, it's Sex Panther.
    Hot Chick: (giggle)...

Motel Receptionist: How many hours?
    Last edited by Spray; 9th March 2010 at 09:19 AM.

According to the Sticky, Curve gets 10 votes as most complimented by females. A commendable number if I don't say so myself. My sister-in-law once gave me a Curve gift set for Christmas. My wife's ex-boyfriend used to wear this I'm told.