Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Angel Men Pure Malt is in stock at Beautyencounter.com - $55.90!

Just got my shipping confirmation

I only got 1 because I doubt I'll love it (since I don't think AMen is that great to begin with). If I do, I hope there's some left later. If not, I'll take thierry mugler up on his offer on monday (plus a few more $ for a fellow basenoter)

Keep me on that basenotes waiting list if there is one JR thx
    Last edited by G Man; 13th March 2010 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thierry mugler View Post
    Yea, im really puzzled why they don't keep pure malt on the shelves.
    I am totally guessing here but maybe they created the fragrance using the barrels of one particular batch of whiskey. So maybe the scent would change slightly if they used other barrels from a different batch of booze? Or maybe the price of the process of aging Pure Malt or the buying of the barrels is too expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Jer350 View Post
    I am totally guessing here but maybe they created the fragrance using the barrels of one particular batch of whiskey. So maybe the scent would change slightly if they used other barrels from a different batch of booze? Or maybe the price of the process of aging Pure Malt or the buying of the barrels is too expensive?
    I think the barrels were new. Maybe they just used the same kind of barrels that are utilized to make whisky.

Arrow Re: Angel Men Pure Malt is in stock at Beautyencounter.com - $55.90!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Grand Duc View Post
    I need to marry up!
    Cali is best served single. Marriage is overrated and the divorce rate is 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Cali is best served single. Marriage is overrated and the divorce rate is 50%.
    Even though I'm a royal European Duke (yeah right)
    I can't afford a mansion in Eureka, are you crazy?!
    Hence the marriage!

Finally got my bottle in today, they did a really good job with the bubble wrap. Only thing I noticed that was slightly off was the box was not wrapped in plastic..oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jer350 View Post
    Finally got my bottle in today, they did a really good job with the bubble wrap. Only thing I noticed that was slightly off was the box was not wrapped in plastic..oh well!
    Damn. I was planning on keeping one of mine shrink wrapped, being it's limited edition and what not.

Well that destroyed my 2nd online store try for online fragrance purchasing. Fragrancenet is long out the door, and I suppose beauty encounter won't be getting another "cent" from me after this one ships to me.

Why can't online sellers be honest and freakin' say "not sealed in box" or something. Damn them all. I'll gladly hand over the extra 10 bucks to a department store for a fresh, sealed, authentic 100% bottle any day now. (well this was a last resort, they don't carry pure malt in stores anymore.)

Given that circumstance, this one time I'm gonna just say...oh well :|

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Damn. I was planning on keeping one of mine shrink wrapped, being it's limited edition and what not.

Well that destroyed my 2nd online store try for online fragrance purchasing. Fragrancenet is long out the door, and I suppose beauty encounter won't be getting another "cent" from me after this one ships to me.
    Easy there! It was probably just a fluke... Mine was sealed in plastic. I bet if you typed up a nice email or gave them a call letting them know that their listing didn't mention it was unsealed and you feel the item was misrepresented, they will send you a mailing label and sealed replacement bottle at their cost. They're good at doing stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PorkFat View Post
    Easy there! It was probably just a fluke... Mine was sealed in plastic. I bet if you typed up a nice email or gave them a call letting them know that their listing didn't mention it was unsealed and you feel the item was misrepresented, they will send you a mailing label and sealed replacement bottle at their cost. They're good at doing stuff like that.
    Yeah your probably right, since I am using mine I am not gonna make a big deal out of it. The bottle is definitely legit from what I can tell and since it is a limited edition we know when it was made and the bottle is full. No worries!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkFat View Post
    +1 Mine came sealed as well.

Got my bottle in today and it was also sealed.
    I refuse to sink.

Got mine. It was sealed

They are SOLD OUT now.

Got my Pure Malt in today, it was wrapped in the original retail plastic.

Wow, it is $120 now

LOL it is $120 now. Funny, they just knew how popular it is
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Lmao

Welp, I'm glad I jumped on that while it was available.
    I refuse to sink.

Hello! Would you know if Pure Malt is available anywhere else for less than $100? Thanks!

Damn! First time I see this thread, I got all excited for nothing. I'm in the group of those who discovered how awesome Pure Malt is AFTER it had been discontinued.