Code of Conduct

Red face Tripping All Over Myself On Oxford Street

I just discovered Hugh Parson's Oxford Street and it is like I am drunk over it. This is a real sleeper scent! a real nice mix of citrus spice among florals a sweet touch saffron and a brooding oud cherry cough syrup oud base. That red bottle really fits this fragrance. Love it. It feel like some thing one would find in a gentalman's mahogany carved wardrobe hidden in the back behind his collections of toilette waters.
    Last edited by scentimus; 11th August 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Default Re: Tripping All Over Myself On Oxford Street

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I just discovered Hugh Parson's Oxford Street and it is like I am drunk over it. This is a real sleeper scent! a real nice mix of citrus spice among florals a sweet touch saffron and a brooding oud cherry cough syrup oud base. That red bottle really fits this fragrance. Love it. It feel like some thing one would find in a gentalman's mahogany carved wardrobe hidden in the back behind his collections of toilette waters.
    Bump

Anyone else try this one ? I'd love to hear some thoughts. Reviews seem mixed on this one.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge, Concentré D'Orange Verte...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I wonder if the cherry cough syrup in oxford street smells like the cherry cough syrup in M7? I'm interested in oxford street

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

I like the one in the blue bottle
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?