Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I need to buy a fragrance...for my mother !

Ohh...WOW! Are you only 14, naawww!! that's amazing stuff Jimi. I am already feeling love from your magnanimous presence! It's qualities like this in a being that shows utter selflessness. Well Done! I Applaud You!

And for my advice...I'm 16 and I say, If you can afford it comfortabely...Go For it!! If it makes you happy knowing that you've done a generous deed for a loved one. Then thats greatest present ever :P

Good Luck Mate!

- Balava -
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

I have 200 $, of course I can afford it. Do you want me to prove that ? I will make a picture if you want.
    "Take your mom with you" -> I don't think so. It is not more then 200 meters to walk to the nearest store. It has all you want.
    Also, I will be 15 on the 10th April. I will buy me a scent like Egoiste then.
    Last edited by Jimi Hendrix; 13th March 2010 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi Hendrix View Post
    I have 200 $, of course I can afford it. Do you want me to prove that ? I will make a picture if you want.
    "Take your mom with you" -> I don't think so. It is not more then 200 meters to walk to the nearest store. It has all you want.
    Also, I will be 15 on the 10th April. I will buy me a scent like Egoiste then.
    Ah, we share a birthday, JH. (but I will be ... much older than 15!) ...

No need to prove you have the money. And by the way, I wasn't suggesting you needed a chaperone (I remember the wild treks I made by myself at your age... these days folks would faint at the thought) ...

(now I do believe that you are 14, and definitely an Aries... strong emotions and a fire sign... look out world, the force is strong in this one.)
    Last edited by actiasluna; 13th March 2010 at 10:01 PM.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Please try Sicily if you can find it. I think it is relatively safe. So far I haven't met anyone to hate it. And if you have a store so close by, it is even easier to make your mom smell some perfumes and give you her opinion without suspecting anything. Surprises are nice!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    Ah, we share a birthday, JH. (but I will be ... much older than 15!) ...

No need to prove you have the money. And by the way, I wasn't suggesting you needed a chaperone (I remember the wild treks I made by myself at your age... these days folks would faint at the thought) ...

(now I do believe that you are 14, and definitely an Aries... strong emotions and a fire sign... look out world, the force is strong in this one.)
    LOL! True. Those were good times.

Considering your age and your Mom's age, I think Tocade by Rochas would be appropiate. It is less expensive than those on your list, but it is a fragrance of quality in a really great multicolored glass bottle. It is a dreamy, peachy rose fragrance with a warm amber drydown. Save your money and offer to do a job that your mother hates doing. I know that I would love a gift like that.

I love Opium and have worn it since it came out, Also Chanel Gardenia is wonderful, David Yurman,I would get something from a store that will take it back in case she does not like it but how nice of you to get her perfume, there are so many nikce ones, Today I wore David Yurman and two people stopped me and asked what I was wearing and wrote it down.Narciso Rodriguez is wonderful too, the edt, Natori, there are so many great fragrnaces and everyone likes a different one.How about samples of the Bonds, they are great. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by vintage*red View Post
    Considering your age and your Mom's age, I think Tocade by Rochas would be appropiate. It is less expensive than those on your list, but it is a fragrance of quality in a really great multicolored glass bottle. It is a dreamy, peachy rose fragrance with a warm amber drydown. Save your money and offer to do a job that your mother hates doing. I know that I would love a gift like that.
    Brilliant suggestion, vintage*red! Tocade is another universal pleaser! (As are offers to do jobs that a mother hates doing!)

Jimi Hendrix: you must post back to let us know what you purchased. I bet a lot of us are curious now! I sure am!

1)I will also vote for Christian Dior - Poison....
    2)) Delices de Cartier by Cartier........ You can't go wrong with this fragrance gift. Personally, this is one of my favorite scents of all time. This is a good perfume gift choice for your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother.