Code of Conduct
    Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Default If XXX doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would YYY. But you might be surprised with ZZZ!

Yeah, just a variation on 'similar frags', with a little twist... I'm just a little bored, having no new frags to smell. LOL. Join in if you're game. I'll start:

If CHANEL ANTAEUS doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would KRIZIA UOMO.
    But you might be surprised with ESENCIA LOEWE...

I find these 3 standing on different points along the same spectrum of pine green, leather & oakmoss. Some of you know I love Esencia but I'm surprised I can't find the love for the other two. What gives?

Go on, give this exercise a try...
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 12th March 2010 at 12:41 PM.

Default Re: If XXX doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would YYY. But you might be surprised with Z

If Perry Ellis Red doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would Acqua di Gio. But you might be suprised with Zegna Z.

Default Re: If XXX doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would YYY. But you might be surprised with Z

Way too early in the morning for algebra...

I'll give this one a try.
    If Givenchy Gentleman doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would H.O.T. Always.
    But you might be surprised with Patchouli by Rémininscence.
    Well, that didn't hurt a bit.

If XXX doesn't float your boat, try PG13.

As for the challenge...

If Fracas doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would Beyond Love, but you might be surprised with Carnal Flower.

I notice many people who find the creamy, perfumey side of Fracas and Beyond Love too much can still wear Carnal Flower because of its greener, more natural treatment of the flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post

As for the challenge...

If Fracas doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would Beyond Love, but you might be surprised with Carnal Flower.

I notice many people who find the creamy, perfumey side of Fracas and Beyond Love too much can still wear Carnal Flower because of its greener, more natural treatment of the flower.
    Very funny. You know fragrance is on the mind, when you spend 30 seconds looking at that sentence trying to remember what Parfumerie Generale 13 is.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    LOL.

Great going, guys! I find this exercise useful in identifying your preferred style among similarly smelling fragrances or establishing certain notes you tend to dislike. I'm sure many of you have already discovered this long before I did. Here's another:

If Serge Lutens' Serge Noire doesn't float your boat, chances are neither would L'Artisan Parfumeurs' Dzongkha. But you might be surprised with Olivier Durban's Black Tourmaline.