Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: DSQUARED² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood

Since I'm not sure I know what an aquatic is, I'll say OWW is quite similar to the original HeWood. There is some bitter artemisia at the start and some very fine, unusually realistic woods. I can just sort of catch the oceanic vibe. The drydown becomes more of a raspy synthetic wood, but all in all a pleasant, competent fragrance. I still think the original HW is more unique in its combination of subtle but complex woods and what to me smells like a slippery cucumber note though, like OWW, the drydown gets a bit cloying. Both HW and OWW have fairly long endurance, as opposed to Rocky Mountain Wood, which just sinks into my skin and disappears. (I shouldn't say disappear. The woods quickly disappear, and all that's left is a rather familiar vetiver.)
    Last edited by uxf; 25th March 2011 at 01:33 PM.

It's the best aquatic/wood I've ever worn hands down. When I first got it I thought it was a really weak version of RMW until I was outside for 10 to 15 min. It was stronger than RMW and lasts longer. It's a fragrance made for the summertime. RMW is more of an office or indoor fragrance. I don't regret buying RMW, but to be quite honest Tommy Bahama is almost identical to it.

HE WOOD WET THE BED....just had to as this stuff is so vapid and facile like the wonder twins who created the whole line.
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.

I just blind bought this today...i'll let you guys know how it is..

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    OWW was a letdown for me.
    Ditto