Hi all, I've ben busy reading reviews on perfumes on here, and have purchased some sample sized ones on ebay to try.

Bit of background: my favourite perfume was Cacharel's Gloria, which unfortunately was discontinued. I loved this perfume, it really smelt amazing on me. So, I have been exploring the different fragrances used to make Gloria, and have selected some perfumes 'blind' that I may like. If I don't, I'll just resell them on.

Anyway, I have ordered:
Lacoste Pour Femme
Dior Hypnotic Poison
Dior Midnight Poison
Dior Pure Poison (I only really wanted the Hynotic, but the best deal was for all three)
Chanel Chance
Chanel Allure
Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic
Escada (original green boxed one)

Also some free samples of Lacoste Love of Pink, Escada Marine Grove (trying to get Desire Me as well, but they didn't have UK in their list for some reason) and another one I think, but can't remember what.

Anyway, other perfumes I have that I really like on occassion are Amarni Code, Miss Dior Cherie, Coco Mademoiselle (although quite common), Diesel Fuel for Life and Calvin Klein Euphoria.

Perfumes that don't go well on me that stick in my mind are: Davidoff Cool Water Woman and Cacharel Anais Anais.

Any suggestions as to similar perfumes to Gloria?