Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default Re: strawberryNET

Thanks for the tip. Seems a shame, though, that what seems to be a good service lets itself down like this. It is not going to make buy more...quite the reverse.

Polly

Can anyone (or renzo) inform me if you had to pay customs duties for your Strawberrynet orders in Belgium?
    Stefanos

Molten Gin

I had to pay custom duties for my Strawberrynet order but they were really generous that they refunded what I had been tax even though I lost the receipt and only had the pick-up request document. They have a policy that if you get custom charged, they will give you a refund on good-will.
    Currently wearing: Pohadka by YS Uzac

Default Re: What do you guys Think of StrawberryNet web store?

Anyone received a fake/counterfeit product so far from StrawberryNET ?.. Some says they sell fake/counterfeit perfumes...

Default strawberrynet.com/

Hey guys! Do you now if strawberrynet.com is a reliable website? Thx!

Default Re: strawberrynet.com/

Ordered once from them, the item arrived (delayed in customs for a week but...US customs, that is.) Would probably order again if it was an unobtainable scent in the US that I was aching to buy.
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

Looking forward to receiving my hard to obtain bottle of 4 Voleurs from them. Maybe the slow shipping will make the purchase seem more special in the long run.

I have ordered from them 3 times and was completely satisfied with their customer service and product quality every time. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Although they are headquartered in Hong Kong, they ship from a warehouse in Sweden. As far as I can tell, they are very professional and totally reliable.

I have purchased from them many times and had no difficulty with their service or delivery.

Basenotes Plus

I've ordered from them many times with no problems at all.
    I love cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by nenugal View Post
    Me too..

Whiteandchoo, check the City Shopping Guides Forum for feedback on online retailers.

Ordered over 20 times, no problem at all

On the few occasions I've ordered from them I've been very satisfied with delivery, communication and prices.

Quote Originally Posted by nenugal View Post
    +1:One plus for me!!

I purchased from them recently for the first time - no problems at all. The only holdup was in US customs, but I could track it via their website the whole way.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoy View Post
    Although they are headquartered in Hong Kong, they ship from a warehouse in Sweden.

Really?! Not when I've ordered, I always get my parcels from Hong Kong and have to pay taxes and all every single time.
    I've ordered loads of times and I'm very happy with prices, delivery times and customer services.

I have shopped with them 30+ times since 2002 and have never experienced any troubles. They also offer a pretty generous reward scheme for repeat customers.

Default Price guarantee at Strawberrynet.com

More than ones,
    Strawberrynet.com has been made aware of an error with their Price guarantee email address.
    There has been no reply.
    And the error have not yet been fixed.

Can we take Strawberrynet.com serious on this issue?

Is there anyone in this forum,
    who have had benefit from Strawberrynet.com's arrangement, Price guarantee ?

Go & check it out...See what it says!

http://oth.strawberrynet.com/custome...e-and-payment/

A little pricey but second to none for those really, really hard to find shower gels and aftershave balms.

Default Website similar to Strawberrynet

Hi All,

I am looking for websites

1) where much of the good fragrances(Geninue) are available
    2) Ships world wide.
    3) Reasonably priced.
    4) Ships on time.

I find strawberry net being up to the mark. Any other sites that are similar?

Cheers!!!!

Default Re: Website similar to Strawberrynet

You need to check some of the threads over here for a comprehensive list of online e-tailers, and Basenote member's recommendations:
    http://www.basenotes.net/forums/19-I...hopping-Guides

Question Strawberrynet Customs Charges

Hi

Ive never ordered from Strawberrynet.com/co.uk but have seen quite a lot of positive feedback from Basenotes members. I am really interested in ordering several items from their website but as they are based in Hong Kong and Im in the UK, Im 100% sure that customs will definitely charge me once the goods arrive here.

What I wanted to know from Basenotes members (and particularly those in the UK) is what their refund policy is on customs charges. Several members have mentioned that they do refund customs charges which I think is excellent. However, in the UK our postal service (Royal Mail) charges a handling fee as well as customs charges. An example of this is when I ordered from CDWOW a few months ago I was charged around £12.00 on one bottle of EDT - £8.00 of this was Royal Mail's handling charges whereas the customs charge was only £4.00. I did contact CDWOW and they refunded all my fees however..

Therefore my question is - do Strawberrynet refund all customs charges and handling fees or just the customs charges?? Will they refund me £12.00 customs/handling fees for a £40 EDT?? Even if I order three items, will they refund me all charges which could potentially add up to £36??

I'd really be grateful for any info/experiences regarding the charges as I have my eye on a few items on Strawberry.net but obviously dont want to pay an additional £12.00 per item.

Many thanks for your help and comments

Default Re: Strawberrynet Customs Charges

My experience with their shipping to Denmark, is that Strawberrynet handle all charges. I simply write them a friendly note with a scan of the customs form (outlining all charges), and they have deposited the funds within a week or so.

I don't know whether the same will apply to UK customers, but if you are concerned, perhaps you would do well to email them about your specific case first.

Default Re: Strawberrynet Customs Charges

I've not ordered from Strawberrynet for quite a while, even though I have a good discount from past orders.
    I always scanned my customs charge and Royal Mail fee and then e-mailed a copy to them and they never failed to refund me. I honestly don't know how they can refund the fees and still sell fragrances at good prices, it's a wonder they've not gone out of business. The best thing to do would be to drop them an e-mail first before ordering, just to make certain they will honour a refund. They are a good company and I never had any problems with them.

EDIT: Below is my first post. Since contacting them Strawberry.net issued a full refund, they communicated with me quickly and were highly professional. There was something very off with the bottle of MKK I received, however they delt with the problem quickly and satisfactorily. I would happily order from them again and highly recommend their service.

I recently order a bottle of MKK from them and while the packaging and bottle were genuine the product inside was an alcohol mixture with only the slightest hint of the real MKK. When I contacted them they said it was because of temperature changes during shipping. I'm pretty upset about it and so far they haven't fixed the problem.

If I were you I would pay the extra $20 and order directly from www.sergelutens.com. As this has been quite an unpleasant experience for me.
    Last edited by elliottbenzle; 26th August 2010 at 01:18 PM.

Once upon a time Strawberry was the holy grail of internet perfume and cosmetics shopping, i remember prices were so low.. it was crazy. As time passed i guess as even more people got to know about the site, they raised the prices and now everything there is overpriced.
    My orders were genuine, I've never heard someone getting a fake. Items are packed properly, postage isnt expensive, loyalty bonus rules and if you pay customs, you just scan them the reciept and they give you your money back. Thats why i respect them, but i dont buy perfumes there anymore because, as i said, prices really are over the top.
    chown -R us ./base

has anyone's transaction been on hold and they request an utility bill to verify payment even when you paid using paypal? they have not replied my email for 2 days after the initial reply from them!! i am very annoyed. do i have to keep sending them emails?

Last edited by Fletch31; 5th April 2011 at 07:28 PM.