• We're half back! There's a lot missing, but you can find out more here,

You are now able to log into the forums and post

RCavs

Sep 13, 2004
What do you guys Think of StrawberryNet web store?

Do you recommend?

F

francois

Re: What do you guys Think of StrawberryNet web st

They are very reliable from my experience, but their prices are ridiculous IMO.
I mostly order from FragranceNet.

Sandalwood

Aug 10, 2005

I have ordered from them several times. Great service plus the more you buy the more discount you get (loyalty bonus). Delivery is fast for international orders even though they're based in Hong Kong. Items arrived very well packaged.

ziffy321

Dec 20, 2004

Strawberrynet is OK because they sometimes have fragrances that no one else has. The one thing I don't like about them is that the shipping service they use requires a signature. Very hard to be there during the day if you work 5 days a week.

Ballardbeau

Banned
Aug 9, 2004

I just received Tumulte and Aigner in Leather today at my office from Strawberrynet.

I ordered them Sunday night and they arrived today. Not too shabby.

I was very pleased with the service and thought their prices--at least on these two--were very fair.

nattygold

Dec 22, 2005

I've never ordered from them, because I think their prices are over the top. I perfer Scentiment- great prices, and reasonable shipping charges. I've been shopping with them for several years.

Renato

Oct 21, 2002

Excellent service and excellent non US prices. But their prices include postage by registered mail. Prices from US dealers are a lot cheaper, but they either don't deliver to where I live, or they very often charge ridiculously high postage costs.

I like checking their monthly web specials.

Just be wary if you do place an order with them on the net, if the transaction doesn't go through at first. Many banks block transactions in Hong Kong to verify that their is no fraud involved, before letting them go through. So don't immediately re enter your order in the first instance. E-mail them and ask if there was a problem, or they'll wind up getting and delivering two orders to you.
Renato

DreamerII

Aug 29, 2005
strawberryNET

i am thinking about ordering from strawberry net.
but I was browseing Basenotes and read that some guy ordered twice and haven't got anything????

tigrushka

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 19, 2003
Re: strawberryNET

I have ordered many, many times from Strawberrynet and have received every single order. I definitely recommend them!

Sandalwood

Aug 10, 2005

I also have used StrawberryNet many times and I certainly have experienced excelent service all the time. Their delivery process is great and prompt and I have always received what I ordered. They manage definitely a serious business.

iggy

Mar 18, 2006

I order from StrawberryNet already for years and I have no one complain. Perfect and prompt service. They even refund customs charges (taxes) if you have to pay them in your country. Highly recommended.

sobranie

Jan 25, 2006

further recomendation here also...a fine retailer ...never any problems for me...:)

renzo

Mar 14, 2005

I go with the flow....great site and they are keeping there promisses...Go for it..had allready ordered 6 times and never had a complaint...

markc

Mar 27, 2006

I'm curious, is this poplular mostly to non U.S. residents? I'm just looking at the site, and at the top they describe themselves as a discount site, however, I checked out prices on 5 or 6 fragrances, and on all I saw the highest price I have ever seen anywhere online. So what I'm getting at is, for someone in the U.S., why would you ever think about ordering here, unless money is no object? I'm not trying to make them sound evil, but come on, a few of the bottles were double the price of other sites talked about on this forum, such as scentiments and parfum1. I'm just curious.

Luca

Jun 12, 2005

markc said:
I'm curious, is this poplular mostly to non U.S. residents? I'm just looking at the site, and at the top they describe themselves as a discount site, however, I checked out prices on 5 or 6 fragrances, and on all I saw the highest price I have ever seen anywhere online. So what I'm getting at is, for someone in the U.S., why would you ever think about ordering here, unless money is no object? I'm not trying to make them sound evil, but come on, a few of the bottles were double the price of other sites talked about on this forum, such as scentiments and parfum1. I'm just curious.

They have higher prices because the shipping is included in the price of the product. My only concern with this site is that it is located in China and China is one of the biggest source of counterfeit goods, including perfumes...

shifts

Jun 3, 2005

Luca30 said:
They have higher prices because the shipping is included in the price of the product. My only concern with this site is that it is located in China and China is one of the biggest source of counterfeit goods, including perfumes...

I've only used them once and it was when I ordered my Knize Ten and Tumulte bottles. If they are fake, I'm very much happy with them being so hehe. Oh, and I think it is in Hong Kong actually.

Luca

Jun 12, 2005

shifts said:
I've only used them once and it was when I ordered my Knize Ten and Tumulte bottles. If they are fake, I'm very much happy with them being so hehe. Oh, and I think it is in Hong Kong actually.

And Hong Kong is in China.

Some time ago I read a few reviews on BizRate.com from persons who bought from this site and claimed that what they received wasn't the same product as the one they bought at their local retail perfumery.

Joel_Cairo

Oct 5, 2005

shifts said:
Oh, and I think it is in Hong Kong actually.

yes they are. an imortant distinction. I see the higher prices as cancelled out by their incredible stock. Ive found stuff there that exists nowhere else in the known world.