Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Just Starting Out Sponsors

Exclamation I need to seduce a girl, and quick. Please help.

She is the love of my life. Surely the most handsome girl from school.
    Now, I need to seduce her, make her love me. In case my guitar playing skills aren't enough to do that, I still need to wear a very good fragrance. I can't screw up. I can't describe how much do I love her and how good she looks. The only person in the world that I love more is my mother.
    Remember : she is highly SELECTIVE.
    Let me tell you what she did to a friend of mine : He wrote to her on Yahoo Messenger one day and told her that he loves her. He wanted to meet her in the school yard. He did just that. She came to him, and he told her again the truth. After that she said "You are ugly" and got away from him. He couldn't belive that. He was quite depressed after that. The teachers and the other mothers said once that he is one of the best looking kind in class. I am even better, through ! Thank God !
    I remind you again that she is the love of my life and that I can't screw up. I don't want to be depressed.
    I have 150$ and 5 fragrances now.
    JOOP! Homme
    Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent
    Pi by Givenchy
    Azzaro Pour Homme
    Jaipur Homme by Boucheron

1) What is the best fragrance to seduce her from my list ?
    2) Which seductive fragrance(s) can I buy with my money, and non-niche ?
    3) Where should I spray and how much should I wear (complicated issue in this case)

This is all I need.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: I need to seduce a girl, and quick. Please help.

If this isn't a tasteless joke, you've got a lot to learn, kid.

If she truly likes you as much as you like her, then a fragrance will not make a difference, so stick to soap and water and save your fragrances for when you find out if she has any feelings for you
    Last edited by Craig; 12th March 2010 at 08:38 PM.

you're jimi hendrix! you shouldnt have to rely on a scent to seduce a girl.

seduce her with your intellect and humor. the scent and fragrance is just minimal in the game of "love"
    lol.

sorry i dont have any experience with those scents, but good luck dude.
    Forcing Memories into Everyones Brains One Fragrance at a Time.

I hope this is a joke?! The girl sounds like a horrid bratt for the "you are ugly" thing. And what were the teachers and other mothers doing admiring the kids at school?

Ahhhh, hendrix!

Yes, I have very good humor ! I think the most important reason that she may love me is the simple fact that I love her. She will know this is for real.
    Also, I wash my body and hair every day. I can't stand not washing me. I am obsessed with that. So obsessed, that I prefer not going to school if I did not take a shower.
    Sorry, but that story really scared me off. Did I do a wrong thing posting this thread ?
    Please tell me, which scent from my wardrobe is the best for a date.
    This is not a joke. The girl really refused him like that.
    Consider this : I love a girl and I want to make her love me, and I think a scent might help me, just a little bit, of course. I mean, who doesn't wear fragrances in a dates.
    Last edited by Jimi Hendrix; 12th March 2010 at 09:01 PM.

Simply layer the Joop and the Kouros. About six sprays each and I am sure she will find you unforgettable.
    Last edited by Partagas; 12th March 2010 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi Hendrix View Post
    After that she said "You are ugly" and got away from him.

Good luck Mr. Hendrix.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

so have you introduced yourself yet?? does she even know your name??
    sounds to me like you have a CRUSH on a girl that barely knows you. i think you need to reevaluate your situation and let the cologne sit aside for now.

I think the most important reason that she may love me is the simple fact that I love her. She will know this is for real.
    I love a girl and I want to make her love me
    thats creepy.

I'd say if you really feel something for this girl (some with more experience in love might ask WHY!? after her cruel humiliation of your classmate)... you ought to strike up a rapport with her first, and IF (and ONLY if) the pair of you hit it off... perhaps buy HER a scent if your relationship progresses.
    But seriously, although you may feel you *love* her right now, no cologne is going to win someone's heart. Cologne will become a happy association for her ONLY after her heart is already won over.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    If she truly likes you as much as you like her, then a fragrance will not make a difference, so stick to soap and water and save your fragrances for when you find out if she has any feelings for you
    There is no such thing as a love potion nor a scent that will induce a woman to succumb to you.

The only thing that will charm a woman is a man's character.

Good looks alone will not charm a woman, either. Again, it's the man's personality.
    Last edited by Primrose; 12th March 2010 at 10:35 PM.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

Oh Jimi,
    If this is a serious post from you, here's my advice; The scent does not seduce the girl, it's the entire package of being a real and honest, person. The scent just helps you package yourself so you feel confident and assured (nothing wrong with that). In short, don't rely on a new perfume to wow her, just be your usual well-groomed self.

Also, you are actually not in LOVE- It's a crush or lust at this point. Maybe love will come later but be yourself above all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    There is no such thing as a love potion nor a scent that will induce a woman to succumb to you.
    Well, that is not entirely true... There is one scent guaranteed to render you irresistible to any woman and turn her to putty in your hands.

To be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable sharing this information with you since something about the tone of your post suggests that you may not be quite ready for it. Nevertheless, it seems your need is extreme, so I will do it. But I hope you'll treat this secret with the awe and restraint that it demands; with great power comes great responsibility.

It is this fragrance.

* chloroform *
    only kidding !
    seriously jimi , the bloke you need to ask is the one with the michael jackson avatar

1. Brush teeth.
    2. Couple of splashes of Johnnie Walker Black on your neck. Shows your a fun guy. Babe's like fun guys!

Go to the gym a bunch. That will get you laid far more easily than wearing any cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by NillaGoon View Post
    Well, that is not entirely true... There is one scent guaranteed to render you irresistible to any woman and turn her to putty in your hands.

To be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable sharing this information with you since something about the tone of your post suggests that you may not be quite ready for it. Nevertheless, it seems your need is extreme, so I will do it. But I hope you'll treat this secret with the awe and restraint that it demands; with great power comes great responsibility.

It is this fragrance.
    Bahahahaha... NillaGoon you are very bad!
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore
    Art: Actias luna's other hobby
    - along with some impromptu "performance writing" here on Basenotes!

some chanel platinum egoiste
    or chanel allure homme sport
    or creed green irish tweed should do the trick

+ showering + brushing teeth + buying new clothes & shoes + getting a haircut

would most likely do the trick
    Check out my YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JRWRlTER

tm... JH's 14. I think the scents you mention may be a little mature for him. (no offense to JH... you ARE such a kid though!)
    Actias luna's fragrance reviews | Now blogging with AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty at Il Mondo di Odore

Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    tm... JH's 14. I think the scents you mention may be a little mature for him. (no offense to JH... you ARE such a kid though!)
    Oh then clinique happy and michael jordan should do fine!

1) What is the best fragrance to seduce her from my list ? Money.
    2) Which seductive fragrance(s) can I buy with my money, and non-niche ? Hide your face and show her the money.
    3) Where should I spray and how much should I wear (complicated issue in this case) Just throw the money at her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anointed One View Post
    1) What is the best fragrance to seduce her from my list ? Money.
    2) Which seductive fragrance(s) can I buy with my money, and non-niche ? Hide your face and show her the money.
    3) Where should I spray and how much should I wear (complicated issue in this case) Just throw the money at her.
    +1 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Given our young member's wardrobe, he could probably pull off the Guerlain Vetiver and be golden. Forget the $$$$$$ not all girls are interested in that...

(of course, we could all be in the process of being jerked around by someone who is neither a 14 year old nor Romanian. That's more likely but with JH's "I want to buy something nice for my mother" I tend to believe him. Maybe.)
    Last edited by actiasluna; 13th March 2010 at 03:01 AM.

JH is 14, give him a break everybody. I can't believe how unpleasant some people have been.

- My advice is, keep calm. Don't worry about your fragrance to much, just lightly apply whatever you feel comfortable in that day. Go meet her and just say hullo and let the conversation develop naturally from there, or not. If it doesn't, it doesn't matter. You are very young and there are many, many more people for you to meet now and for years to come. Good luck, remember to smile, ask questions more than you talk and listen to the answers.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

imma jump back in with this last remark... you might not understand though.
    seriously dude, stack your monies, build your cologne collection, dont waste your time with this pre-teen.

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Are you really into her or do you just want to be the special guy who successfully gets the girl? i.e. are you just looking for an ego boost?

Here's one advice that has had a moderate level of success: completely ignore her.
    Stop the lovey-dovey eyes and stand out from the rest of the guys who want to impress her simply by being disinterested in her.

Chat up her friends but single her out like she's not even there or act as though you find her presence annoying or childish. She will go bananas wondering what you find lacking in her and likely to go out of her way and treat you better just to get into this little 'group' you have with her GFs.

*NOTE:
    This will take a tremendous amount of self confidence. Confidence is key. With it, you can pull off just about ANY scent. Good luck tho!

See message above ^
    Last edited by innerspark; 13th March 2010 at 11:27 AM.

I have a problem here with the verb "seduce." There was a book out there on seducing and it described the various "seducers" and their "victims": rake, dandy, flirt, vixen...what have you. This was supposedly a self-help book, but hilarious to read.

All basic human nature and understanding people in order to manipulate them and get what you want.

The goal was to seduce, not necessary engage in meaningful relationship. The whole attitude was of Don Giovanni and his "catalogue." Interesting that the dandy's key tactic was to seduce a woman using her "own traits": dressing well to seduce and using perfume, highlighting one's charms and attributes, charming conveersation and wit...the whole picture of a refined man who draws women as moths to a flame.

In the end, this is not about relationship...just powerplays and games. The ideal couple to my mind in this context was a jaded dandy and his gold-digger ballerina. Each gets something out of the relationship, and its not often love: he gets the "companionship" of a woman, and she gets her penthouse and jewellery.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    JH is 14, give him a break everybody. I can't believe how unpleasant some people have been.
    Begin Thread jack-
    hirch_duckfinder, the scary part is that the folks who post the "all women want is your money" replies are not trying to mess with the original poster- they probably really believe that.

End threadjack

Quote Originally Posted by knit_at_nite View Post
    the scary part is that the folks who post the "all women want is your money" replies are not trying to mess with the original poster- they probably really believe that.
    I'm just glad the person who posted that was female... The men would never live it down. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NillaGoon View Post
    I'm just glad the person who posted that was female... The men would never live it down. :-)
    Actually, actiasluna (another female) posted the same idea earlier. But I'm happy to carry the "not all women are greedy money grubbing Hos" banner
    Last edited by knit at nite; 13th March 2010 at 08:14 PM.

Whoosh!
    Tongue and cheek comments flying overhead lol

Lets be real here, the girl is a primadonna who obviously needs a cup of cold water thrown at her to bring her down to earth. Whats scary is that people think that a fragrance is going to make a female fall madly in love with them, and encourage a 14yr old boy to "seduce" her with that logic.

A fragrance could only be a small add-on, nothing more. Listen to DiamondFlame's advice, you need to have confidence and just be yourself and hope for the best

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Are you really into her or do you just want to be the special guy who successfully gets the girl? i.e. are you just looking for an ego boost?

Here's one advice that has had a moderate level of success: completely ignore her.
    Stop the lovey-dovey eyes and stand out from the rest of the guys who want to impress her simply by being disinterested in her.

Chat up her friends but single her out like she's not even there or act as though you find her presence annoying or childish. She will go bananas wondering what you find lacking in her and likely to go out of her way and treat you better just to get into this little 'group' you have with her GFs.

*NOTE:
    This will take a tremendous amount of self confidence. Confidence is key. With it, you can pull off just about ANY scent. Good luck tho!
    Wow, wow, wow.
    I didn't expect this response. If I made a mistake, here are my excuses:
    1) This thread is in the ''Just Starting Out" section. You can ask any question here, no matter how silly it seems. At least, that's what I know.
    2) I am new to Base Notes, so I am allowed, at least till 100 posts to make a mistake
    3) I am 14, you were 14 too
    4) I was very tired when I made this thread.
    How's that ? Guess I am OK now. That's a smart answer. You made me feel sad. I guess fragrances aren't that powerful at all. From what you say, a fragrance is an unnecessary accessory. That's what I understood.

Secondly, I want to thank Diamondflame for his suggestion. That's how I want to be. Wow ! That will impress her. You seem to know this type of girls.

OK, was I talking about a fragrance here. Nope. Anyway, I can't go anywhere without spraying something on me. Perfume = confidence +1 for me.
    Can't argue with that. I feel strange if I don't do that, just strange. No perfume = confidence -10 for me. LOL.
    I am addicted to this stuff.

I will post another answer soon.

No mistake at all, Jimi (except, perhaps, assuming that a fragrance would get the girl for you). Your question is perfectly appropriate and the teasing is all in good fun, I'm sure. I hope this experience doesn't leave you too sour.

By analogy, I think you're playing the role of the kitten in this video. A cat can only hold out so long, you know...

OK. I'm not as stupid as you think.
    I need to have character. That is the most important thing.
    Character is more important then beauty.
    I need to try to be original, with methods like the one from Diamondflame.
    If I have feelings for her, and she has too, then should I use a cologne. Soap and water is all I need.
    Intelligence make you look better.
    Without confidence I won't get the girl.

OK, I learned my lesson now, so could you please stop making fun of me ?
    Look, I am not as stupid as you think : Read this:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/248...ent-%281981%29

That's the spirit Jimi!
    Like I said, be a real and honest person and your usual well-groomed self and you will go far in life.

Well good luck...I would acquire some currency instead...

OK, I am won't comment any more here.
    I learned my lesson. Back to guitar playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    * chloroform *
    only kidding !
    seriously jimi , the bloke you need to ask is the one with the michael jackson avatar
    Wtf. Don't care if that's meant as a joke, that's way out of line.

This thread is an excellent way of padding out my ignore list, it seems. My mistake for opening it.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

About Cinema, I am fascinated about it, because my girlfriend wears this every day, without exception. One day, I came home, and my mother said I was smelling of vanilla. She didn't know it was from my girlfriend !

I thought you already had a girlfriend...she wears Cinema, remember???

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

I found that upping the washing and shampoo rituals from 3-4 times a day to 7-8 times a day not only helped satisfy my cleanliness obsession but had the added value of making me sparkle in the eyes of outspoken nubile young women.
    Last edited by kbe; 14th March 2010 at 04:36 PM.
    These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha

^^^uummm...

i honestly cant tell when people are joking or not in these threads...
    34+ cologne sprays, 7-8 showers/shampoos a day.. wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by thierry mugler View Post
    some chanel platinum egoiste
    or chanel allure homme sport
    or creed green irish tweed should do the trick

You have great taste in fragrances!

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    I found that upping the washing and shampoo rituals from 3-4 times a day to 7-8 times a day not only helped satisfy my cleanliness obsession but had the added value of making me sparkle in the eyes of outspoken nubile young women.
    Beau Brummell was a clean-freak, bathing and shaving several times a day, but a perfume-hater. At least one of his mistresses found all the bathing/shaving excessive.

At least he must have been as fresh as a daisy...

Jimi-

My fellow guitarist and aspiring Romeo...here is the checklist. It is the only checklist you will need.

1) Fragrance-Polo(green bottle: original)...please bear in mind, this scent should be applied immediately before she enters the room. So, she knocks on the door, you frantically grab for the 4 oz spray and soak your clothes. You want her there for the initial application all the way through the drydown. It'll be like a magical 10-hour scent trip the two of you can share.

2)Music-George Michael's "I Want Your Sex: extended version." Put this song on continuous loop, and BLAST it! The louder the better!!! It will fill her aural senses with the sweet nectar of a discrete park restroom-lurker's rapturous cries for the most intimate confidences of an anonymous lover.

3)Bake a DiGiorno's pizza. Last thing you want is the delivery guy showing up when you're making your move. Be sure to let the pizza cool first, so as to prevent the blistering of her lips and the roof of her mouth. You want nothing to interfere with the potential of kissing.

4)Create ambiance. Turn off the lights, and replace them with a gentle, pulsating strobe light. Then when she isn't looking, kick on the fog machine and immediately move in for a kiss. If she closes her eyes, when they open the room will be full of a bizarre fog. Chicks dig fog.

5)Have as many inflatable mattresses as will be required to cover all the floor space. Her comfort is paramount.

You will know withing mere minutes, maybe sooner, if she's feeling you.

If she says she only likes you as a friend, ignore her. Tell her you're Jimi Hendrix, and that she should go make you a sandwich. When she comes out of the kitchen, you should now have changed into your Chippendale's leather pants and bowtie.

She loves you already, but these steps will ensure that she will LUST you.

Please report back here once you've done this.

OH and did I mention hickeys? Girls love those, and their fathers and mothers typically find them very amusing.
    Last edited by DEMON; 15th March 2010 at 05:49 AM.

WoW !
    Thanks. Buying Polo is a very good idea.
    Anyway, have you noticed that chicks cost you so much money (and not only money).
    They want to go to the Restaurant. You pay at least 50 $ for food if you are lucky.
    I want to drink wine, so I buy a bottle. But my GF wants too, so I order 2 bottles. No,No, I order a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label for both of us. It costs only 250+ $. What a bargain !
    Of course, after that, to impress the girl even more you need to make a tip, 30$ in this case. So, the first date cost 330$.
    The next day, you need to take her to the movies. I don't know how much it costs here. I am expecting 20$ for both.
    But that isn't enough, you probably need to go to the bar. Here I buy another bottle of whiskey. Jack Daniels Single Barrel.
    It costs 60$ or so . The second day was 80 $.
    The third day, you just have to sit and wait and wait and wait till she tells you all her problems. That's all.
    The 4th day, you go probably in the park with her and start kissing. This sounds better, but what ??? She wants to go clubbing after that. That will cost you alot. The bottle of Whiskey, the food and the etc will be now 200$ USD.
    After that, you can finally get her to your house. You get now what you paid for: $ex. And I would do it to her like an animal after finding out how much money I had to spend.
    That $ex costs you at least 600$.
    How ever, you can get $ex only for 50$ or so if you go to the Red Light District, and you don't have to listen to the girl's problems.

Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar

Hahaha, I absolutely looove your threads, Jimi.
    You go boy ... lay her down!

Dependent

Smelling good definitely helps in attraction. You seem confident enough about yourself, so why not get to know her better first? If she fancies you, you should get some inkling of that from the way she behaves around you. If you're asking her out on a first date, wear something you feel is inoffensive. Though looking at what you have said, she seems to be a little superficial at this moment. Well, there isn't much you can do then, if she doesn't think you're good looking enough for her. All the best!

EDIT: I just read your latest post Jimi, and I do think that if you're just designing a plan purely for the sake of bedding her, then yes, I think you are better off at the red-light district. And no, I don't think you actually love her.
    Last edited by MFJ; 15th March 2010 at 07:15 AM.

*NOTE:
    Awwww! This - at once in my life i was advised too, and i followed and it worked!

U got to walk in d sky level when shes around, if she is high only to the roof level at all times..

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Hendrix, you're only 14? And already thinking of getting laid? Tsk tsk. I wish sex isn't as glorified as it is now. For me the real thrill is in the chase and the romance. And I think you're getting way too much of an advantage and a head start in the art of seduction here. It wouldn't be fair to the girl...

But back to fragrances, you might want to befriend someone she's close to and find out if she likes colognes on a guy, and if she does, find out which type of scent she prefers. Btw what little tactics you've learnt you can only pull off if you've had enough practice, able to take rejections... Honestly it's probably too much for a 14 year old. Come back to this thread in 4 years, alright...?

*sigh* I can still remember the time when I was 14. All I ever dreamt about was fighting trolls and dragons...

Btw what little tactics you've learnt you can only pull off if you've had enough practice, able to take rejections... Honestly it's probably too much for a 14 year old. Come back to this thread in 4 years, alright...?
    Or screw up now while you're young when the risk to your reputation and long term mental well being is minimal. Infatuation != love. You'll learn this one way or another.

*sigh* I can still remember the time when I was 14. All I ever dreamt about was fighting trolls and dragons...
    Hear hear.

Ah, youth. I seem to have misplaced mine. heh

The first thing you need to do is stop thinking of this girl as "the one". She's not. There are tons of beautiful women all over the world. Your goal should not be to seduce and bed one particular woman. Your goal should be simply to meet women. Get to know them, be their friends, enjoy their company. Eventually, one will stand out from the crowd as the right one for you. But until you actually know a woman, you cannot possibly love her (infatuation <> love). And until you've known many women you can't make an informed decision about what you might love about her.

Also, women do not want needy clingy guys who "fall in love" with them at first sight. Every guy falls in love with her. She wants someone who is going to appreciate her for who she is, not what she looks like.

My advice to you is to try to let go of this girl. Try to forget that she exists. I know when you're 14 and full of hormones that's incredibly difficult to do. But being fixated on her will only lead to heartbreak. Even if you manage to seduce her and get her into bed (probably especially if that happens). Instead of trying to win over this specific girl, I would challenge you instead to make it your goal to know every girl at your school except her (well, obviously if she wants to meet you, don't be rude. Just don't go out of your way to meet her specifically). Just meet them, talk to them, get to know their names, what they like. Don't have any other goal except that. Just to meet them. Just to know enough about them so that when you pass them in the halls, you can wave and say "hi" to them. Don't approach them with the idea that you want to get somewhere with them, or that they should like you, or that talking to them might eventually lead somewhere. Don't approach just the pretty ones or the popular ones. In fact, don't just approach girls. Talk to everyone. Just be friendly, confident, and without motive.

As for a scent, it doesn't really matter. Put on whatever you like. Try different scents different days. Make sure your scent is part of a more comprehensive grooming routine, though. Clean teeth, well-groomed hair, nice clothes. You don't have to show off, just be comfortable, well-groomed, and confident in yourself.

Jimi, the girl sounds like a jerk. She WILL disappoint you, regardless of how good you smell. If she could be that cruel to another boy, just imagine what she has waiting for YOU!

Good luck anyway. Just don't expect too much.

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Helluva 1st post, Shadis! Spot on indeed.
    Btw welcome to Basenotes!

Honestly
    you have to ask yourself this. If I did not know what she looked like, what else do I find attractive about her?
    if you do not have anything substantially positive to say, then it is a good indication that you need to move on.
    I'm done
    Last edited by [email protected]; 15th March 2010 at 05:35 PM.
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Thanks, Diamondflame!

I've been lurking a bit for a few days. I don't have a whole lot to contribute, olfactorily speaking, but I couldn't sit idly by and let this kid make the same mistakes I did.

I'm going to be stating the obvious, but:

- A girl who calls your friend ugly is not a girl worth loving.

- A girl who demands that you spend money that you can't easily afford is not a girl worth loving. Being generous and thoughtful _within_ your means is good ("would you like the large popcorn?"), but no girl should ever expect any more than that. And she should take you out sometimes, _and_ pay, with equal generosity, adjusted by her means.

- If you're not interested in what she says ("wait and wait till she tells you all her problems"), you don't love her. If she's not interested in drawing you out to say what _you_ have to say, she's, again, not worth loving.

- If you think of the date as paying for sex, you don't love her.

If this goes badly, remember the first point. This girl looked at a boy, a boy who was making himself vulnerable, who was taking a frightening risk, who liked and admired her, and she called him ugly. That was cruel. And wrong. And contemptible.

This girl is not worth loving, at least not until she grows up a little and becomes a person who would be ashamed of what she did. Unless and untli that happens, you're better off skipping the journey from love to disillusionment to breaking up with her.

If you _are_ going to try to impress her, be confident without being arrogant. Wear a fragrance that doesn't shout "sex" and don't wear too much of it. Be interested in what she has to say. Treat her like a person. If you don't see her as a person, as much of a person as your best male friend, with as much to say and talk about, you don't really love her.
    Last edited by ChickenFreak; 16th March 2010 at 01:17 AM.

Am I the only one here who thinks this whole thread is nothing but a gag being played on us? Perhaps some attention-seeking behavior? My guess is this is some 30-something-year-old who is laid off from his job, and sits around the house in his BVDs, drunk off his ass. He probably belongs to a dozen or so forums, and has posted the very same thread at each, although substituting whatever the topic of the forum is in place of fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks this whole thread is nothing but a gag being played on us? Perhaps some attention-seeking behavior?
    It's possible, but it's not a situation where I'd be particularly furious if that turned out to be true.
    Last edited by ChickenFreak; 16th March 2010 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Changed, well, everything.