Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I need to seduce a girl, and quick. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenFreak View Post
    It's possible, but it's not a situation where I'd be particularly furious if that turned out to be true.
    True. I'd rather this was fake.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks this whole thread is nothing but a gag being played on us? Perhaps some attention-seeking behavior? My guess is this is some 30-something-year-old who is laid off from his job, and sits around the house in his BVDs, drunk off his ass. He probably belongs to a dozen or so forums, and has posted the very same thread at each, although substituting whatever the topic of the forum is in place of fragrance.
    This, and a million posts since late 2009.

Am I the only one here who thinks this whole thread is nothing but a gag being played on us?
    But entertaining in any case. Jury's still out, but I'm leaning toward "real boy" ... mostly anyway. His long post below makes me somewhat doubtful. Precocious 14 year old or pretender? Who knows.
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

Kouros. One tiny spray on your chest.

(although I guess if you win the girl, youŽll lose your friend)

Questions & (seeking) answers; isnŽt that pretty much what life is about?
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

At 14 years of age, I too began to chase after a young girl whom I though was "the one". We dated through high school, but after three years, we parted ways.

I am now with a woman whom I have been chasing for the last two years and like my last lengthy relationship, scent was a small player in the relationship.

A girl who's captivated by your cologne, hair, or accent is not the kind of girl you want to make "the one".

And just to answer your question: take a shower before you meet her and skip the cologne. Hold her hand, hold her close, and let your personality win her over. Also, don't try to "seduce" her. I assume that both of you are in high school. Just be playful and confident.

After all, only men are capable of seduction. And men do not need a scent to seduce a woman.

Jimi Hendrix may be dead, but his spirit lives on!

Have you tried 'The Naked Man'?
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    *sigh* I can still remember the time when I was 14. All I ever dreamt about was fighting trolls and dragons...
    I was still doing that at 21...

You mention Kouros is your favorite - I'd go with that one. If it's your favorite, it'll give you confidence - and I doubt many other young men at your school wear it, so you'll stand a apart a bit.
    If it doesn't work, it wasn't meant to - and perhaps some other cute girl will have noticed "that cute guitar guy that smells soo goood"

Also - re-read hirch_duckfinder's post on the previous page. He's laid out some truth for ya.
    Best of luck Jimi!
    Last edited by Matthew; 18th March 2010 at 11:32 AM.

Ooh...boy..Jimmy..Do you want sex already?? love isn't made up by physical attractions...and you're jumping the gun mate...you need to talk to her first...without any connotations of "flirting". Be yourself...and I can tell you now that If it's sex you're after *Considering you wanna enamor her* then mate, you're not gonna end up in love...just one of her many! *Wait, you're 14...so maybe just a kiss :P*. Believe me...talk to her as you are...and don't let a
    pretty face seal the deal....that is just utter debris compared to her personality! So, get to know her...then once you've established a hefty rapport, well...my good man...you're doing ACE!

Oh..though to be concise...I say that simple frags that are mainstream are the best bet to seduce a girl of that age...so my choice for you would be "D&G - The One" and If you get talking with her..ask her what frags she likes...though as previously mentioned...Something mecca and of simpleton-like status is a better bet!!

GOOD LUCK!!

- Balava -

P.S -> Please Pardon The Minor Drivel...Am Quite Tired :P
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

- Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

Basenotes Plus

Am I the only one here who thinks this whole thread is nothing but a gag being played on us? Perhaps some attention-seeking behavior? My guess is this is some 30-something-year-old who is laid off from his job, and sits around the house in his BVDs, drunk off his ass. He probably belongs to a dozen or so forums, and has posted the very same thread at each, although substituting whatever the topic of the forum is in place of fragrance.
    no you are not, but I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt for now.
    However, any more posts from him about ordering wine and Johnny Walker Blue label, and clubbing at age 14 will certainly reinforce that this may all be a hoax