Code of Conduct
    Feedback 25 (100%)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jubilation XXV, Bois du Portugal, Tihota, many more niche for sale

Most are sold, but these are left

Hi. I have never sold on Basenotes before, but have on Ebay under the seller name pdsss. I have 100% positive feedback over there, but I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of Ebay. I am downsizing my collection again. All prices include shipping. I will ship only to the United States because of hassles with customs in the past. I accept paypal, cashier's check or money order. I can provide pictures if requested. All fragrances have been kept in the box and in a drawer and come complete with everything. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

1. Lostmarch Atao sprayed only a few times. Purchased from Luckyscent. $40
    Last edited by MaserGS; 16th March 2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: sold

Default Re: Jubilation XXV, Bois du Portugal, Tihota, many more niche for sale

Quote Originally Posted by MaserGS View Post
    Most are sold, but these are left

Hi. I have never sold on Basenotes before, but have on Ebay under the seller name pdsss. I have 100% positive feedback over there, but I don't feel like dealing with the hassle of Ebay. I am downsizing my collection again. All prices include shipping. I will ship only to the United States because of hassles with customs in the past. I accept paypal, cashier's check or money order. I can provide pictures if requested. All fragrances have been kept in the box and in a drawer and come complete with everything. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

1. Lostmarch Atao sprayed only a few times. Purchased from Luckyscent. $40
    Looking for Tihota; let me know if you still have it. Thanks!