Amouage Reflection Woman (for my g/f)
Amouage Jubilation 25 (for my g/f)
Soul...I love that you thought of your girlfriend, so sweet.
I have so few frags that it is easy to choose five; Five Full Bottles 100ml minimum, all for me me me
Chanel Bois Des Iles
Serge Lutens Fleurs de Citronnier
Frederic Malle Carnal Flower
Chanel No. 19
And something from L'Artisan...can I choose five more?
soooo many things I haven't had the opportunity to smell. But right now if price were no object:
1. Valle des Rois by Mira Takla (yeah I know no one's heard of it. I'd snap up that $500 bottle listed on e-bay to back up my dwindling supply in a heartbeat)
2. Chergui- backup bottle
3. Vintage Y, and with any other Y accessory products ever made
4. A Guerlain extrait
5. Another Guerlain extrait
*RUBS HANDS IN GLEE* Now this is a great thread- love to let the imagination run riot !
Fracas - 2 oz limited edition extrait
Shalimar Black Mystery Parfum, extrait 1oz size
Biggest sized Creed Angelique Encens - in fact I am still lamenting walking away from bottles of this at Fortnum's last year- they were on the top shelf of the Creed section ...darn it.
Vol de Nuit extrait- need need need .
Caron's En Avion, Tabac Blond, Narcisse Noir- 1 oz sizes ,thanks very much ( maybe Poivre too, whilst we're playin' ............ )
Joy Extrait- the Baccarat $900 1 oz edition .
Is that enough................ hmm...better think again............... *GRIN*
1. Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere 125ml EDP
2. Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile 100ml EDT
3. Kai by Kai
4. Clive Christian No.1 (would have to know what the most expensive perfume smelt like).
5. Possibly the entire Annick Goutal collection - I absolutely love all her scents.
Chanel's Cuir De Russie
Chanel's Bois Des Iles
Malle's Carnal Flower
Malle's Iris Poudre and
Montale's Our Cuir d'Arabie
... and I could easily have chosen five more!
I am a Jasmine Award winning fragrance critic, amateur perfumer, Basenotes contributor and regular columnist for Esprit Magazine. My perfume guide, Le Snob: Perfume, is published by Hardie Grant. Click on its title for more info.
For giveaways, reviews of new perfume releases and thoughts on all sorts of scent-related matters, please visit Persolaise.com or find me on Twitter or Facebook.
A big bottle of Carnal Flower (my 50 ml won't last long enough)
A 30ml Shalimar Parfum
Amouage Homage (never smelled it but I know I'll love it)
A bell jar of Tuberose Criminelle
A Guerlain Bee Bottle (filled with Chamade)
Guerlain Shalimar vintage parfum extrait (squeezing out the last drops today)
Guerlain Jicky parfum extrait
Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche vintage parfum extrait
Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle Le Parfum de Thérèse (my 10ml bottle is soon running out)
Mona di Orio Carnation
"Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."
For Me:1.Black Gardenia Michele Bergman
2.Regina Harris Amber Vanilla and
3.Regina Harris Franincense -Myrrh-Rose Maroc
The two more i want :Chanel No19 and Miss Dior (old) are surely more easy to get.
1. Chanel Cuir de Russie extrait
2. Liz Zorn Tobacco and Tulle extrait, full bottle
3. Vintage D'Orsay, full bottle, unopened (I have never sampled this, but am in love with the Baccarat crystal bottle)
4. MPG Magnolia Pourpre backup
5. Chanel Coco extrait
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
I haven't even sniffed some of the items I'd like to get in full bottle. But if money were no object, I wouldn't be worried about shelling out big bucks for a bottle and not liking the juice.
1) vintage Mitsouko, extrait
2) the biggest bottle of Deneuve I could find (have never sniffed this one)
3) Cher Uninhibited (I recall smelling this one in the 1980's but can't remember a thing about it. I'm sure it's lovely, though. Awesome tacky bottle, too.)
4) Ormonde Jayne Woman, extrait (I almost bought some of this for my most recent birthday. Might actually get some of this at some point.)
5) Coty Chypre (Hillaire, so jealous of your extraordinary find there! Another one I've never sniffed!)
I'm so happy to see Guerlain mentioned so often here :-) plus, it's fun to see what people would get because it gives me ideas for things to try.
OK, i'm not going to 'play along' because i don't have five bottles on the radar. However, here are my planned purchases:
-When I finish up Ma Griffe I"m replacing with Chamade pure parfum
-Citizen Queen will be replaced by Cuir Beluga
-Nahema wiht Sonoma Scent Studio's Velvet Rose
But if I got an unexpected bonus, i would buy kurkdjian's Lumierre noir pour femme. $150 is too much for this, me thinks, so it would have to be a 'what if' purchase