Code of Conduct

Question CK Eternity Summer 2010 & CK One Summer 2010

Are these out yet, and if so, has anyone here sampled them? I've been so busy lately that I haven't been to the department store in months. I usually look forward to these releases, especially as the weather gets warmer (thank God), however I didn't like the 2009 versions at all. ck One 09 smelled like fabric softener, and Eternity Summer 09 smelled like the green Irish Spring soap with a synthetic booze note. Regarding the 2010 versions, I heard a rumor that they are bringing back the "hot sand" note that everybody loved about the 2005 version, but I haven't been able to confirm this.

Default Re: CK Eternity Summer 2010 & CK One Summer 2010

the new ckone 2010summer is awful. it has this horrible old man patchouli dry down that reeks. 09. .brilliant. and the 2010 summer eternity is nothing special. smell like all the ones from prior years. pass on both

Hmm...your description of the patchouli base reminds me of Cool Water Game. I like the top notes but the patchouli in that one reminded me of an old head shop. This is disappointing news so far. I'm still going to test them out the next time I go to Macy's, but I was hoping I would like this year's versions the way I did '06 and '07.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
    Hmm...your description of the patchouli base reminds me of Cool Water Game. I like the top notes but the patchouli in that one reminded me of an old head shop. This is disappointing news so far. I'm still going to test them out the next time I go to Macy's, but I was hoping I would like this year's versions the way I did '06 and '07.
    Do let us know what you think of Eternity Summer 2010. I too am looking for something close to the 2005 version, which I unfortunately passed on when I picked up the 2006 version.