Code of Conduct

Default New Fragrance Range By Frapin ET Ciel........Anyone Heard Of Them

Les Senteurs are now offering the new range of fragrances from FRAPIN ET CIE.

Reading the blurb they sound very intriguing, anyone have any knowledge of these scents. Here's the link:

http://shop.lessenteurs.com/category/1736/Frapin_et_Cie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Fragrance Range By Frapin ET Ciel........Anyone Heard Of Them

Am I missing something? These aren't new, they've been out for years. Les Senteurs has even carried them for a long time. Which ones are new?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

SmellChaser
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don't see anything new, but was confused at first by the term 'et cie'.

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    Am I missing something? These aren't new, they've been out for years. Les Senteurs has even carried them for a long time. Which ones are new?
    On the website it says " LES SENTEURS is able to introduce you to a sensational new range of fragrances which combines these two classic traditions, the five lovely perfumes from the famous Frapin family, masters of the Chateau de Fontpinot and its vineyards for 800 years. " Also it has the word NEW by the fragrance L' Humaniste, so I naturally deduced from this that they were a new range.

Forgive me if they are not , I guess they are just new to me. I also could not find the reviews of them in the basenotes directory. Maybe I'm just to young and they are before my time. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Their fragrances are interesting chunky rich blends of strong bits of scent and flavor as you might expect from a company that has made the worlds finest cognacs for generations. My favorite continues to be Caravelle Epicee for its heady intoxicating blend of spice and incense woods. Terre de Sarment (sweet incense woods) and 1270 (fruitcake and nut gourmand) are both also very nice, but Caravelle Epicee is the truly remarkable one of their offerings in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that was most likely what they used to introduce them when they first starting carrying them, and they just never changed it. L'Humaniste is rather new, at least within the last 6 months or so, and the rest are still not old, they've been around for about 2-3 years or so.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased a bottle of L'Humaniste a few weeks ago and I've had more people ask me what I'm wearing than I have had with any other scent. Everyone likes it and just when you think the scent has gone, it appears out of nowhere again, lasting many hours.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is Caravelle Epice, but I can confidently say that I have not met a Frapin I did not like.
    I was also impressed by L'Humaniste
    Evenstar