Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 52 of 52
  1. #1

    Default Had fragrances stolen from me.

    One of the worst things happened to me last night. I had 3 friends over last night and i trusted them obviously in my house but when i went to grab my box of lemale the box was empty, i could not believe my eyes i thought i put it in another area and forgot to put it back in the box cause i keep my fragrances in the box always. I went to check other fragrances and my bottle of the dreamer was gone also! easily 2 of my favorite fragrances gone just like that.....do not have money to buy them again and they were all full....i am so upset and depressed over this.....has anyone ever had this happen.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Nice people, those you call "friends". *raises an eyebrow*
    So have you asked them about it?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    They all denied it. I have cut ties with them though.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I shared a house several years ago with somebody from work, who ended up having their 12 year old move in. Fun times (it wasn't all that bad). But one day, I noticed something missing on my desk. It took me a while to figure it out, but it was Armani Black Code (when it first came out). I had a hunch, but wasn't sure... On one hand, I hated the fragrance when it was first released, but grew to like it, and upon finding it missing, all of a sudden wanted it. Strange. Anyway, about a year plus or so later, the housemate was moving and put the place up for sale. I came across his son's room that he had boxed up and cleaned, and there was my bottle, laying on a stack of boxes. Hmmm.... Interesting. Don't know what else I ever ended up having "borrowed", but suffice to say, if there was anything, I haven't missed it. I actually gave the kid a few bottles on the way out (I remember Pi being one).
    The Bark Bites Back.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Its a terrible feeling.

  6. #6
    Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,146

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    That's rubbish ... so sad for you.
    But hey, the thief had good taste!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    You'll one day smell who did it.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

  8. #8
    Frag Bomb Squadron XVII
    Diamondflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,281

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    They all denied it. I have cut ties with them though.
    If you hadn't you could have tried catching them wearing Le Male or The Dreamer around you...
    Anyway, with 'friends' like these, who needs enemies, eh? But on a more positive notes, be glad you haven't bought more expensive colognes.
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 17th March 2010 at 06:37 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Sorry about this Rockabilly. Terrible.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    One of the worst feelings in the world is to experience theft by a supposed friend; it's a horrible betrayal. I have a relative (a young woman) who constantly had to hide her Alfred Sung Shii because one "friend" would always seek it out in the bathroom and spray away. Some friend, indeed.

    As I have faith in Divine payback, rest assured that someday they will get the punishment they deserve. What goes around, comes around.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    One of the worst things happened to me last night. I had 3 friends over last night and i trusted them obviously in my house but when i went to grab my box of lemale the box was empty, i could not believe my eyes i thought i put it in another area and forgot to put it back in the box cause i keep my fragrances in the box always. I went to check other fragrances and my bottle of the dreamer was gone also! easily 2 of my favorite fragrances gone just like that.....do not have money to buy them again and they were all full....i am so upset and depressed over this.....has anyone ever had this happen.
    xxx
    Last edited by merry.waters; 17th March 2010 at 06:56 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    If you can steal a botle of cologne from a friend, then you are capable of anything!
    sb[]p

  13. #13
    Frag Bomb Squadron XVII
    Diamondflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,281

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    i am so upset and depressed over this.....has anyone ever had this happen.
    Yeah, if you count the postal service...

  14. #14

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Unlikely to happen to me, since most of my friends, male and female, openly declared that they despise my frags- or, who knows, maybe they only said this in order to have an alibi for future theft...

  15. #15

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I am not sure which is more sad, losing "supposed" friends or losing those great fragrances! If they would do that to you then you are much better off without them anyway I say! Just be glad they won't be around to do something worse :S

  16. #16

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Consider it a cheap lesson (relatively at least). Coming from someone who has been embezzled from by a family member, I can say I feel for you. You just can't trust humans and expect not to be disappointed. All you can do is guarantee that you will never be surprised again. Disappointed, yes, but never again surprised. Unfortunately, what goes around doesn't come around.
    In the words of Robert Nesta Marley, O.M.:

    Man to man is so unjust, children:
    Ya don't know who to trust.
    Your worst enemy could be your best friend,
    And your best friend your worst enemy.

    Some will eat and drink with you,
    Then behind them su-su 'pon you.
    Only your friend know your secrets,
    So only he could reveal it.
    And who the cap fit, let them wear it!

  17. #17
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & B˙zios
    Posts
    77,475

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    They all denied it. I have cut ties with them though.
    You were smart to dump them.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Yea it was for the best, they all denied it so how can i trust one over the other it just wont work.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Yeah, if you count the postal service...
    Heehee... I indirectly work for the USPS (making their training programs) and last year we did a whole course meant to promote the "ratting out" of those who steal mail, tamper with the mail, don't deliver the mail (one miscreant had a whole garage full of undelivered mail... HUGE no-no. The Postal Inspectors are trained just like police and come down like a ton of bricks on USPS employees or contractors who pilfer or otherwise misuse the mail.)

    Now I'm wondering where my little box with the MKK decant has got to... the vendor used a third party mailer, I suspect that it hasn't left the 3rd party place yet, or the MKK is sitting in a USPS hazmat station somewhere 'cause it leaked in the box. Heh.

    But, yeah, completely NOT friends who would steal and then deny (moral cowardice on top of dishonesty and complete lack of respect.)... aren't worth the fresh air (or now probably scented air, sigh.) they breathe, IMO.
    Last edited by actiasluna; 17th March 2010 at 09:35 PM.
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Yeah, I went out with my wife one evening and her girlfriend, along with her boyfriend, babysat our son. Afterwards, I noticed at least 3 missing bottles of cologne (Romance Silver, Banana Republic Slate, and Boss in Motion). I didn't mind the Silver coming up AWOL, since I also own
    Purple Label. However, I was quite fond of my Slate and in Motion. Still don't know what happened to a bottle of Azzaro Visit that I used to own.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    2 words.

    nanny cam
    Check out my YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JRWRlTER

  22. #22

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I hide all my fragrances in an out-of-sight shelf at the bottom of my cupboard... No chance of anyone stealing anything from that!
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

    Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

  23. #23

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    Heehee... I indirectly work for the USPS (making their training programs) and last year we did a whole course meant to promote the "ratting out" of those who steal mail, tamper with the mail, don't deliver the mail (one miscreant had a whole garage full of undelivered mail... HUGE no-no. The Postal Inspectors are trained just like police and come down like a ton of bricks on USPS employees or contractors who pilfer or otherwise misuse the mail.)

    Now I'm wondering where my little box with the MKK decant has got to... the vendor used a third party mailer, I suspect that it hasn't left the 3rd party place yet, or the MKK is sitting in a USPS hazmat station somewhere 'cause it leaked in the box. Heh.

    But, yeah, completely NOT friends who would steal and then deny (moral cowardice on top of dishonesty and complete lack of respect.)... aren't worth the fresh air (or now probably scented air, sigh.) they breathe, IMO.
    Sad but true. We depend of public servants and expect honesty. We find miscreants in all walks of life. The Italians have a word for it: larva humana--human worms!

    Human nature is what it is. I once ordered a media player and received an empty box. I think the return address tipped off parcel carriers that there were electronics inside. All I had was buble wrap and an invoice--the packing taped had been pried off and someone removed the contents without tearing the tape. It was heck getting a refund. Fortunately, the purchase was from Amazon Marketplace, and I received a refund eventually. Sad commentary on human nature, again.

    This concerns me, as we have to termite treat the house this year...and I fear for my scents...even wrapped in plastic bags.
    Last edited by Primrose; 18th March 2010 at 12:51 AM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

  24. #24

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    This is one reason why I don't let friends into my room.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

  25. #25

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    This concerns me, as we have to termite treat the house this year...and I fear for my scents...even wrapped in plastic bags.
    Can you remove them from the house, or put them perhaps in an insulated container (a big picnic cooler - or two - depending on how many you have)? I'd be concerned as well. Probably paranoia on my part as I'm fairly sure that the "carrier" petroleum base is what stinks with termite poison.
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

  26. #26

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Perfect time to start your niche collection.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Can't you do anything at all? Tell someone, like the police (I know cologne isn't exactly a huge matter but theft is theft). After all, you do have the only suspects.

  28. #28

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Grand Duc View Post
    That's rubbish ... so sad for you.
    But hey, the thief had good taste!
    Well, I agree with half of that statement.
    However I'm glad you cut all ties with them. There's enough people to betray you, you don't need so called "friends." to stab you in the back.

    Pax,

    Mario
    Last edited by Mario Justiniani; 18th March 2010 at 04:56 AM.
    My Wardrobe

    Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

    Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

    My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

  29. #29

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by robpmgc View Post
    Consider it a cheap lesson (relatively at least). Coming from someone who has been embezzled from by a family member...
    Yes, at least it wasn't something even more expensive. And if it shocks/hurts when a friend is the cultprit, it's even more the case when it's family.

    Buy a decent lock for a wardrobe or cabinet to secure your valuables when friends come over. We keep one room locked and off-limits when company calls.

    Sorry for your loss.
    Anakin: What was that all about?
    Obi-Wan: Well, R2 has been...
    Anakin: No loose wire jokes.
    Obi-Wan: Did I say anything?
    Anakin: He's trying.
    Obi-Wan: I didn't say anything!

    -ROTS


  30. #30

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Watch The Count of Monte Cristo, and plan accordingly.

  31. #31

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Hmmm, The term "friends" seems to get mixed up with "A person I met to whom I had a laugh with"...thats all...no genuine qualities were taking in to hand.

    Hmm, some mugwumps they are! I feel for ya' Rockabilly. How long have you known these people for?


    Hopefully Things work out mate!

    Take it easy!

    - Balava -
    - I Want To Appreciate You With My Eyes Closed-

    - Anonymous

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Chanel Antaeus Equipped With A Double Whipping Of A Black Leather Jacket

  32. #32

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I have had people (friends and family) have a spray and then they say "had a quick spritz of .... hope you don't mind" (as if they can scrape it off and give it back after they've sprayed it), which doesn't really bother me as long as it doesn't happen too often (which it doesn't), but I've never had anyone flat out steal a bottle from me. That's just not cricket.

  33. #33

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    The Postal Inspectors are trained just like police and come down like a ton of bricks on USPS employees or contractors who pilfer or otherwise misuse the mail.)
    They must not be trained well here. I had a carrier mark off a package as delivered to my locked mailbox at the time (he was the only one with access) that was never delivered. I filed three complaints and went to the main post office twice to complain. They did nothing but say "Oh, that sucks. We're sorry to hear a package was lost. It says here it was delivered" and tell me they wouldn't do anything else. I have no respect for USPS (though I stupidly still use them to ship because it's convenient to my house). I can say I will cease using them completely next year when they start replacing full-time with part-time employees. I'd be better off having the lady that roots through my recyclables to sell cans deliver my mail than 20 hour a week employees that have hardly anything to lose by keeping a package.

    (that's how I really feel. ) Sorry for the thread derailing, but having a postal guy steal a bottle of Montale isn't too far from the topic!
    Last edited by jrd4t; 18th March 2010 at 03:14 PM.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

  34. #34

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    They come to your house and steal frags? Friends, huh? I have an opinion but I might get banned so I'll keep my mouth shut.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Best to keep your collection hidden away anyway. Exposure to light and heat can degrade many fragrances.

    But yes, I have detected friends grabbing a quick spray when I left a bottle out on the counter in the bathroom. I've considered taking a bottle of roach spray or toilet cleaner and putting a fragrance label on it, just to see how happy the frangrance-snatchers would be to smell like Eau du Tidy Bowl.

    It would be fun to try that with red ink, too.

    So mean, I know. . .
    Last edited by mrcologneguy; 18th March 2010 at 04:59 PM.

  36. #36

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by vonMises View Post
    Watch The Count of Monte Cristo, and plan accordingly.
    I would recommend the Richard Chamberlain version over the modern one with Jim Caviezel. I simply did not buy Mr. Caviezel as the Count. As much as the good actor that he is, he simply did not project the cocky bearing and ice-cold inner inner rage of the character. I do see Mr. Chamberlain's Count wearing some eau de Cologne! (I had a problem in the modern movie with the Count's lackey calling his master "Your Grace" all the time. He was not a duke.)
    Last edited by Primrose; 18th March 2010 at 05:10 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

  37. #37

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    If I don't trust someone to do the right thing that I know I'm safe even if I were to leave them in my house alone, I don't invite them in the first place.
    Q: How do you make a feminine fragrance masculine?
    A: Add 'Pour Homme' to the bottle
    - Pierre Bourdon

  38. #38

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    My friends are free to sample whatever they like...as long as i'm watching. Nobody gets near my cologne without supervision.

    There are few things I value more than my wardrobe.....and friendship is not one of them.

  39. #39
    Cartoonish Royalty Le Grand Duc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    7,146

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by scentaddiction View Post
    There are few things I value more than my wardrobe.....and friendship is not one of them.
    AAAhahaha, I looove that statement!

  40. #40

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by scentaddiction View Post
    My friends are free to sample whatever they like...as long as i'm watching. Nobody gets near my cologne without supervision.

    There are few things I value more than my wardrobe.....and friendship is not one of them.
    We may be the exception, but I agree 100%.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

  41. #41

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I often bring out my latest fragrance acquisitions among like-minded friends, pass them around, let everyone sample, etc. That's fun. Not so into sneak-thief behavior, though.

  42. #42

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I value my bottles and my friends but for some reason bottles still vanish from my locker at work and more disturbing still, from my pack or computer bag. Hell I've given everyone I work with two or three bottles of the stuff I wear that they like. Not sure why anyone would feel the need to take it but there you go. Humans, feh!

  43. #43

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    One of the worst things happened to me last night. I had 3 friends over last night and i trusted them obviously in my house but when i went to grab my box of lemale the box was empty, i could not believe my eyes i thought i put it in another area and forgot to put it back in the box cause i keep my fragrances in the box always. I went to check other fragrances and my bottle of the dreamer was gone also! easily 2 of my favorite fragrances gone just like that.....do not have money to buy them again and they were all full....i am so upset and depressed over this.....has anyone ever had this happen.
    You should waterboard them.

  44. #44

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I had this friend named Chanel and she stole my No. 19 from me right in front of my eyes... oh wait, she didn't call it stealing though, what was it, oh yeah, reformulation. Don't even get me started on my old buddy IFRA. The things he's stolen... wow.

    *just adding that I am sorry your "pal(s)" perpetrated a crime rockabilly; that's horrendous... but I couldn't resist a little humor.*
    Last edited by Antaeusintheair; 19th March 2010 at 02:07 AM.
    I offer you perfume,
    More for its pleasure than for yours;
    You perfume perfume.

    --Anonymous Ancient Greek Love Lyric

  45. #45

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    I think Rockabilly has narrowed the theft down to one perpetrator. Here is a modern idea: cut off the hands of thieves in America. They'll be easier to spot and keep away from valuables.
    Last edited by Spray; 19th March 2010 at 02:32 AM.

  46. #46

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    That sucks dude. I had this happen to me a few months ago when I had a group of people over to watch a UFC at my new aot. Next dayone of my bottles was gone (but it was Aqua di Gio so I was actually kinda glad it was gone since I was no longer wearing it). Sucks to have your trust broken, especially if they were close friends.

  47. #47

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spec7ral View Post
    That sucks dude. I had this happen to me a few months ago when I had a group of people over to watch a UFC at my new aot. Next dayone of my bottles was gone (but it was Aqua di Gio so I was actually kinda glad it was gone since I was no longer wearing it). Sucks to have your trust broken, especially if they were close friends.
    Some people are garbage.

  48. #48

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Stealing from a friend, now that's just beyond bad manners!

    If someone mentions liking one of my scents, I am more than happy to make up a decant for them, a big one! They do not have to sneak and steal it. Of course, they will have to listen to me talk about perfume for a while, lol. I may even force extra decants on them. I am a scent enabler, as most of us are.

    Sorry you had to deal with that. What were they thinking - that you would not notice? I am indignant for you! Humphhhh!!!

  49. #49

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly View Post
    They all denied it. I have cut ties with them though.
    Don't cut ties with them. You've just greatly decreased your chances of getting them back. Where do you stay?

  50. #50

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    They must not be trained well here. I had a carrier mark off a package as delivered to my locked mailbox at the time (he was the only one with access) that was never delivered. I filed three complaints and went to the main post office twice to complain. They did nothing but say "Oh, that sucks. We're sorry to hear a package was lost. It says here it was delivered" and tell me they wouldn't do anything else. I have no respect for USPS (though I stupidly still use them to ship because it's convenient to my house). I can say I will cease using them completely next year when they start replacing full-time with part-time employees. I'd be better off having the lady that roots through my recyclables to sell cans deliver my mail than 20 hour a week employees that have hardly anything to lose by keeping a package.

    (that's how I really feel. ) Sorry for the thread derailing, but having a postal guy steal a bottle of Montale isn't too far from the topic!
    You have to talk to the Postal Inspectors, not the local post office (because that's where the bad stuff is happening.) They investigate this kind of stuff all the time and the first thing you want to tell them is that the local post office people were both nonchalant and dismissive about your mail being pilfered. That should set a fire under that post office when the PI's come in and set up surveillance cameras (which they probably already have in the office). You don't have to go through the local post office to complain, especially when that's not doing any good.

    (this is exactly the kind of behavior that our training is meant to stop... by making sure that the managers, supervisors, clerks and mail handlers all know that theft of the mail is a crime and that they could lose their jobs and go to jail, be fined, etcetera, just like anybody else who steals.)
    Last edited by actiasluna; 19th March 2010 at 09:24 PM.
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/38140"][B]Actias luna's fragrance reviews[/B][/URL] | Now blogging with [i]AromiErotici, Carrie Meredith, Mimi Gardenia, Sugandaraja, Asha, bluesoul, shamu1, Redneck Perfumisto and Daly Beauty[/i] at [URL="http://aromierotici.blogspot.com/"][B]Il Mondo di Odore[/B][/URL] [URL="http://www.ebsqart.com/Artist/Kathleen-Harper/3794/Art-Portfolio/1/"]
    [B]Art[/B]: Actias luna's other hobby[/URL] - along with some impromptu [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/threads/268480-Why-Mouchoir-de-Monsieur-Act-III-Resumed"]"performance writing"[/URL] here on Basenotes!

  51. #51

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by actiasluna View Post
    You have to talk to the Postal Inspectors, not the local post office (because that's where the bad stuff is happening.) They investigate this kind of stuff all the time and the first thing you want to tell them is that the local post office people were both nonchalant and dismissive about your mail being pilfered. That should set a fire under that post office when the PI's come in and set up surveillance cameras (which they probably already have in the office). You don't have to go through the local post office to complain, especially when that's not doing any good.

    (this is exactly the kind of behavior that our training is meant to stop... by making sure that the managers, supervisors, clerks and mail handlers all know that theft of the mail is a crime and that they could lose their jobs and go to jail, be fined, etcetera, just like anybody else who steals.)
    Aw man... I wish I knew this before! Hopefully there won't be a next time though Thanks for the heads up!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

  52. #52

    Default Re: Had fragrances stolen from me.

    That is very unfortunate I had only one fragrance stolen from me back in high school. Luckily it was a cheapie; a $10 bottle of Candies for Men.

Similar Threads

  1. 227 bottles of Frederic Malle fragrances stolen
    By Futami in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 29th November 2008, 11:36 PM
  2. Has anyone ever had check cologne stolen in their checked in luggage
    By tajoh111 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 18th May 2008, 02:39 AM
  3. 2 of my colognes got stolen
    By akshay03 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10th December 2007, 11:51 AM
  4. Had your new scent 'stolen' from you?
    By mikeperez23 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 23rd February 2007, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •