Code of Conduct

Default Getting rid of dark circles. Best product?

I'm currently using a ROC serum for eyes. It seems to be working. But I'm wondering what is well known for working extremely well?

Default Re: Getting rid of dark circles. Best product?

Thank you. It seems I'm doing okay then. The ROC serum I have has retinol in it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    I'm currently using a ROC serum for eyes. It seems to be working. But I'm wondering what is well known for working extremely well?
    Hello!
    This isn't well known, but if you dot on a little anti hemorroid cream (this isn't a joke), it takes care of those dark circles.
    Pure caffeine works too - that's why people recommend tea bags - not herbal tea, obviously. Earl Gray will do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Madame du Barry View Post
    Pure caffeine works too - that's why people recommend tea bags - not herbal tea, obviously. Earl Gray will do the job.
    I've often heard that about tea bags, but don't they leave dark stains? I've always been afraid to try that; don't want to trade dark circles for "tea bag eye shadow." Does that happen?

Banned

Smile Re: Getting rid of dark circles. Best product?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    I've often heard that about tea bags, but don't they leave dark stains? I've always been afraid to try that; don't want to trade dark circles for "tea bag eye shadow." Does that happen?
    LOL! Well, you wash your face afterwards - not with soap, though. Splash on loads of water.

Actually the caffeine is for puffy eyes, not the dark circles the OP is dealing with.

Also, the tea bag thing is just a cold compress - again for puffiness - there's barely any caffeine in there and it won't do anything for dark circles.