Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Re: Tswetcoff from youtube, I have a bone to pick with you..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinok View Post
    There are thousands of other places you could find negative reviews for the fragrances he is doing if you so desired. No body is forcing you to watch them. He is probably just trying the help guys find scents and venture into the fragrance world, like we all had to do at one time. That's hard to do when you are curb-stomping some fragrance for being disgusting. Not everyone bleeds and cries cologne.
    I'm not looking for negative reviews, just honest ones.. from an honest reviewer who is passionate about what he/she is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinok View Post
    There are thousands of other places you could find negative reviews for the fragrances he is doing if you so desired. No body is forcing you to watch them. He is probably just trying the help guys find scents and venture into the fragrance world, like we all had to do at one time. That's hard to do when you are curb-stomping some fragrance for being disgusting. Not everyone bleeds and cries cologne.
    I'm not looking for negative reviews, just honest ones.. from an honest reviewer who is passionate about what he/she is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by DustB View Post
    "Tswetcoff from youtube, I have a bone to pick with you.."

Well go to the guy's YouTube page and leave your feedback there. You want to give yourself attention here? Go there and leave your thoughts. YouTube has the feature, so go use it.
    Maybe if he actually read his comments, that would help.. Again I call them how I see them, and I truly believe this guy simply doesn't care.

Basenotes Plus

This is not a discussion of fragrance but rather of ethics. At best it is on the wrong board. At worst it borders on trolling and flaming. It is being locked and after further discussion by the moderators may be deleted.