Code of Conduct

Default Daddy Yankee best celebrity release ever

Amazing fragrance here from Daddy Yankee, extremely impressed please do check this one out.

Default Re: Daddy Yankee best celebrity release ever

I made a blind buy on this one, and I gotta admit it's superb. It goes through so many phases, all of which are highly pleasant. First few times I was getting really bad longevity -- like 1-2 hours. But, after a while I was getting a good 4, maybe even 5 hours out of it.. which for its price (12.99 for 1.7 oz) is terrific. Not to mention how unoffensive it is. Mediocre longevity, mediocre projection, great fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    I made a blind buy on this one, and I gotta admit it's superb. It goes through so many phases, all of which are highly pleasant. First few times I was getting really bad longevity -- like 1-2 hours. But, after a while I was getting a good 4, maybe even 5 hours out of it.. which for its price (12.99 for 1.7 oz) is terrific. Not to mention how unoffensive it is. Mediocre longevity, mediocre projection, great fragrance.
    You must have skin of steel most every scent you review or comment on has zero longevity on you.

^^Not really.. You must be viewing the wrong persons profile. Most would consider 4 hours to be mediocre or even bad. I get great longevity with Fahrenheit, GIT, B*Men, Jacomo De Jacomo Rouge, Cigar, Le Male, A*Men, Cuba Gold, Tommy Bahama, Parah, I could go on and on.. Though in the beginning I was mostly reviewing fragrances that I had some complaints about, where as now I'm waiting for my more praising reviews to come out. Stay tuned!!

BTW have you actually even tried Daddy Yankee, or are you just trolling?
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 24th March 2010 at 06:25 PM.

I thought this was surprisingly good on my test wear. The top-notes can be a bit off-putting, but the heart of fresh spice is actually very rewarding.
    I refuse to sink.