Code of Conduct

Unhappy What's going on with SL Vetiver Oriental?

Is this being phased out? Only place that sells it is BeautyEncounter currently...

LuckyScent doesn't carry it anymore!

Dependent

Default Re: What's going on with SL Vetiver Oriental?

I was at a local SL counter recently and asked about it. They used to carry it when it was a limited edition export release, but I was told by the SA that they don't carry it here anymore. Could it be the same elsewhere? I reckon whatever VO stock that can be found online is whatever that is left unsold. Back to bell jars huh?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    I was at a local SL counter recently and asked about it. They used to carry it when it was a limited edition export release, but I was told by the SA that they don't carry it here anymore. Could it be the same elsewhere? I reckon whatever VO stock that can be found online is whatever that is left unsold. Back to bell jars huh?
    Are they discontinuing the fragrance or just the export? Because if it's just the export, I could live with that...

Dependent

My guess is that if at all, it is just the export that may be unavailable, but I am in no way able to confirm it. I am only aware that the counter here in Singapore has stopped carrying it. However, both the spray and the bell jars are still available on the SL site. I'm as puzzled.

Well that's the meaning of "limited" export release.... Get it while you can.
    Last edited by cpk; 26th March 2010 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akshay03 View Post
    Are they discontinuing the fragrance or just the export? Because if it's just the export, I could live with that...
    SL puts a different Paris exclusive on the market as an export scent for a period of a few months every year. Vetiver Oriental's turn was in 2008, this year it is MKK. When the export bottles are all sold out then VO will be available only in bell-jars.
    Last edited by surreality; 26th March 2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant