Code of Conduct

Default David Beckham 'Signature' - what are people's opinions?

I found a 200ml bottle of this shower gel last week for 3GBP. It smells amazing so I tracked down a 75ml tester for 10GBP (including postage) and I'm waiting for it to arrive. What are other people's opinions on this scent? I have a small bottle of 'Instinct' that I'm not amazingly fond of. It's OK but not amazing. Signature, however, at least the shower gel, smells really, really nice. Does anyone here own this scent?

Default Re: David Beckham 'Signature' - what are people's opinions?

Don't own it, haven't smelled it either.. but have many of his others. Signature is said to be the opposite of all of his others and actually a good one. Though keep in mind they are made by Coty and longevity is usually an issue, but that all depends on your skin too. Much like yourself Instinct was just blah to me. Not good, not bad.. nothing special..pretty generic with a little more put into the top notes though, horrible longevity and poor projection.
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 27th March 2010 at 10:58 PM.

I quite like it. I don't think it's a coincidence that the juice is purple akin to Prada Amber - they both have a thick, sort of "singular" structure. Signature isn't as soapy though. I'm really not sure how to describe the individual notes though aside from them being "pleasant," it's a very well-blended scent. It just smells purple. And good.
    I refuse to sink.

^^ That just makes me wanna try it even more now

love it!
    sb[]p

Well I got my 75ml tester yesterday and I'm really impressed. For 10 I think I've got a real bargain! It smells fantastic. Really warm and slightly sweet. Longevity and projection are pretty good on me. It lasts longer than a lot of my other sprays. Awesome

I liked the fragrance, but as already stated, no longevity. Seems like Coty uses cheap ingredients I guess?

^^ Indeed.. take Nautica for example as one of Coty's more upscale houses -- along with Beckham so you can see the similarities in longevity issues.