Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Burberry Sport=YSL Live Jazz (and US distribution change for Burberry/Inter Parfums?)

I sniffed Burberry Sport at Macy's a few days ago (they only had a tester, no bottles). My thought was that "this smells awfully familiar... like a cologne I once owned."

Turns out I was right. I think that Burberry Sport smells very smilar to YSL Live Jazz, if not identical, right down to the ambergris crackle. But then, I got some supporting evidence from a buddy in the fragrance industry. I talked with a friend of mine who is a New Wave Fragrances (Ed Hardy) vendor rep, and I asked him if Burberry Sport smelled like Live Jazz. He said yes... in fact, he said the same thing about Burberry Sport when he first smelled it. Great noses sniff alike...

In other Burberry news, one of the local Clarins Fragrance Group reps told me that Inter Parfums (Burberry's perfume license holder) is not happy with the P&G Prestige Products distribution deal for North America and probably will not renew with the maker of consumer products from Always to Zest once the deal expires at the end of this year. She told me that Inter Parfums is in talks with (surprise!) Clarins to take over Inter Parfums' US distribution from P&G. Will it happen? Who knows...
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Burberry Sport=YSL Live Jazz (and US distribution change for Burberry/Inter Parfums?)

Burberry Sport is closer to Dior Homme Sport

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Burberry Sport=YSL Live Jazz (and US distribution change for Burberry/Inter Parfums?)

I'll agree with AntonPan. Burberry Sport smells to me like watered down Dior Homme Sport.

Post Thanks / Like

A much more aquatic, boring Live Jazz
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576