Code of Conduct

Default First impression of L'Air Du Desert Marocain and some questions.

Hey guys:

Finally got a chance to sample some L'air Du Desert Marocain (Tauer). My sample was second hand, so I only got a small amount to work with. I basically get an ambery sweet incense smell. The amber reminds me a bit of Fumerie Turque, but I think this is probably a bit more wearable. I also get a hint of Gucci Pour Homme (brown bottle), but this is sweeter and more feminine. Some other thoughts:

Unisex scale: 1-10 with 1 being fem and 10 masculine: 3.5
    smell: think Gucci PH I with the ambery vibe of Fumerie Turque

Question: What would you compare this one two? I haven't smelled Chergui, but I kinda think that it might have some of the Desert Marocain smell as well.

Default Re: First impression of L'Air Du Desert Marocain and some questions.

I have just written an anwer to BradW's post but the answer doesn't show. Has it been confiscated because there were the words "arse of a goat" in it?
    You must be kidding.

Please explain.

I said the stuff smells like the arse of a goat that has eaten too many dates.

I guess a goat ate your other post....
    ***My SALE thread***My TRADE thread***
    Frag addicted? Join the support group We are too but dam we smell good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsta View Post
    I guess a goat ate your other post....

LOL, touche.

I am getting a 10ml decant of this so I'll give my two scents, (get it)lol, once I try it. I have tried Chergui and I liked it. According to what I have heard this is similar to Chergui except a little dryer, whatever that means. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I thought that Chergui had some similarites with M7, which I also like.
    Love someone today and it will come back to you ten folds

No this forum has been getting heavily policed as of late. Had a couple of mine deleted too.

I actually get a green vibe from this one, the incense is definitely there too. Great scent but really strong. I spilled some on my hands and it remained after several washings.

Incense + vanilla. I get nothing more.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

It's good stuff. I wore it several times off my sample. It felt rich. Sweet, ambery, maybe a bit of vanilla, kinda woody...very nice.