Code of Conduct

Default Frag which smells like Fudge hair shaper?

When I was young, I used Fudge hair shaper wax/gel. Everytime someone wears it, it has this distinct smell, I have a good feeling the wax itself has vanilla in it, but I'm not too sure.

Anyway, would anyone know of a frag that smells very very similiar to Fudge hair shaper? For those that need a picture. Here's some links:

Cheers muchly!

Default Re: Frag which smells like Fudge hair shaper?

I think the problem here is going to be not too many people will be familiar enough with what Fudge hair shaper smells like.
    Presumably- somewhat like chocolate.

It's the smell of caramel. Like a real edible jar of caramel spread or caramel scented candles. I love how it smells too but the closest smelling fragrance I know of is A*Men. I hope someone here can identify something even more similar!
    Last edited by Xen; 30th March 2010 at 08:26 AM.

Yes I know this product, and it has a very more-ish distinctive smell.
    True to its name, it smells like thick caramel fudge.

A*men isn't quite it though... it is a lot more syrupy than that.
    ROCHAS MAN, perhaps.

Maybe u can mix Amen with Rochas Man !
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Demeter do a fragrance called Hot Fudge Sundae - I would imagine this is something like Fudge Hair Shaper (which I also like the smell of very much!) Anyone smelled it?

Hmm.. I've smelt AMen and Rochas before and they don't really resemble Fudge at all. If anything, I find the fudge alot more sweeter than the two.

Come to thnik of it, the other day, the gym had some air fresheners put into the toilet, as I kept going in and out, I couldn't help but keep wondering who's wearing Fudge hair shaper. Then I realised it was the air fresheners. I went down the local supermarket to see which ones resembled the freshners I saw and found it. The flavour was "Vanill and White Orchids".

I thought to myself, hmm.. Fudge does smell awfully similiar to vanilla and caramel.

Anyway, you are all very good with frags. Someone's gotta know!

Yes, A*Men still doesn't come close enough. I had tried to find a fragrance like fudge to no avail. The closest thing I've found are caramel-vanilla scented candles. In my search, I also came across Neonatura Cocoon by Yves Rocher, which I have a strong hunch might smell like fudge but haven't had the chance to try it. And Hanae Mori's another one I haven't got to try. Anyone who knows how these and Fudge Hair Shaper smells like please comment!

I can't believe I'm the first to mention this. Never having smelled Fudge, but going off your thought that it smells of caramel, you NEED to try Aomassai.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense