Code of Conduct

Default jewelery in Fashion?

So what do you say? what kind of jewelery is in fashion now a day?
    thanks

Default Re: jewelery in Fashion?

Silver seems to lead this year. As gold isn't much available to the masses, silver is a great, cheaper alternative..as well as beads or brass. Also chandelier and dangling earrings. Rings with big stones, bold, dramatic, unexpected..
    All in all, pieces that make a big statement.

For women, accessories are everything.Whether they simple or a little too fashion forward, accessories have that unfathomable power to turn a plain Jane into a gorgeous and vibrant head turner.Accessories can accentuate a woman’s best feature and at the same time, separate her from all the rest.
    interiors and fashion colours

thanks ladies. i love silver too. its like for ever gold

Eleanore

White gold seems to be very popular. The cross has become very popular as a piece of costume jewelery--Madonna has many diamond cross pendants. As far as I'm concered a strand of pearls and a beautiful cross will always be in style.

I'm also a fan of white gold.
    "Diego: Why did you do that? you could've died trying to rescue me.
    Manfred: That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other. " (Ice Age)

i have saved some money and some old style jewelry too and i am planning soon yo replace it with some fashionable white gold jewelery

Quote Originally Posted by adariusbelly View Post
    For women, accessories are everything.Whether they simple or a little too fashion forward, accessories have that unfathomable power to turn a plain Jane into a gorgeous and vibrant head turner.Accessories can accentuate a woman’s best feature and at the same time, separate her from all the rest.
    Don't understand this. Accessories are far far from being "everything" to me. They're just a form of distracting myself a bit.
    Sometimes I go for months with no accessories/jewlery. The only thing I wear almost constantly is a watch.

Not a fan of big jewels and other big accesories either. I feel like a Christmas tree.
    But maybe it's bacause I don't have big bones, my hands are stuck somwere at age 12 and I'm also not too tall. Big jewels look bad on me.

P.S.-and I certainly DO NOT need jewlery to separate myself from the rest or anything like that. I'm fine with being a Jane, to be honest, being myself. I turn the head of whom I want, and I am unique enough for the ones who love me.
    Last edited by w3pearl; 15th May 2010 at 06:05 PM.
    "Diego: Why did you do that? you could've died trying to rescue me.
    Manfred: That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other. " (Ice Age)

I wear yellow gold some silver, that's it.

(For cufflinks and rings that is! I am a man.)
    Last edited by Esquire; 15th May 2010 at 09:48 PM.

These are tout la rage:

For myself, I no longer wear jewelry of any kind.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Lately, I see quite a bit of vintage, retro or retro-style jewelry. As a teenager, I used to wear tons of jewelry (gold, turquoise, rings on every finger). Now, I only wear one ring and a pendant(s) on a chain. I also prefer white metals (silver, white gold, platinum, titanium, etc.).

Big chunky costume jewelry, of course silver is still affordable in precious metals, stainless steel is popular too, various stones such as lapis, jasper, turquoise, serpintene, etc. Pearls are timeless as well as mother of pearl, and coral I especially like indian or southwest jewelry, a lot of bang for your $.

I don't wear jewelry at home. It just gets in the way. When I go out, I wear my wedding rings, diamond ear studs usually, and sometimes a jeweled cross pendant that was a gift from my husband. I love looking at jewelry, but I hate clanking and clinking things hanging off of me and I don't like how rings feel on my fingers. I love all the big bold cocktail rings that are fashionable now, though...

Thank you ladies for sharing your information. Mostly I like to wear silver and diamond jewelery. My favorite jewelery is ear ring. I always wear it.

Banned

These seem to be fashionable right now: